...life can be translucent

Menu

Help job question hexagram 27.2.6>19

ouitante

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I´m new here and I would really like your help for an interpretation.
I´m in a very delicated situation where I don´t have my own money and I really need it to be independent. I have a master at university to finish but I don´t think It will lead me anywhere I want and my scholarship has finished. I live with my parents now but I really want to live my own life again.
I´ve started a course and did some interviews that might give me good financial results to start my life but It can take a while!
I´m thinkink If I shouldn´t get out there with more attitude and try to find a job right now, instead of limiting myself to what I´ve started and that I don´t know if it´s gonna work or even if it´s the right thing for me,
So I asked I ching what if I look for a job right now? (and trust I´ll get what I need)
I got hexagram 27.2.6 > 19
If I understood it correctly it´s a yes but it´s warning me to look for a job that nurishes me...
Can anyone help me with this?

kalikari

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,
It looks like the yi is agreeing with the fact that you need to get out there and get a job. I don't think it is a warning to be overly concerned about what kind of job.

27 How we support ourselves or are supported by others.

changing line 2, for your own self respect you could change things and become more independent.
changing line 6, believing in yourself is the primary goal, whatever you're doing.

I don't know the weight of leaving your degree program nor whether you should abandon everything you had planned, But taking maybe even a temporary position somewhere could just give you a little extra boost.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).