...life can be translucent

Menu

Crying Crane

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that I spoke to my dear collegue on Thursday, and noticing she was silenced at Friday, which makes me a bit confuced... I asked the Yi about her behaviour on Friday, as I sended a mail to her where I talked about our confercation the day before and wishing her a nice weekend with her BF... (I'm polite :-D)... She did not respond to the mail (but that's 'normal' for her ocacionaly) and she was in her workload all day... not even noticing me when I came in the department.... (we work on different departments inside the building, and a part of my job is to get to other departments to pick up mail and stuff...). I'm aware of the fact that I still have a crush on her and every move she makes makes me overreact emotionaly, as I liked the talk on Thursday very much, and did not like the silence the next day... But I understand in normal situations it's OK like this,,, Still, I asked the Yi about her behaviour and why she did not react... The answer was 61, line 2... The crying crane who needs a good drink to share... We did on Thursday :-D... So, what does this mean...? In a way of resonance I have responded to her silence and did not make any move towards her, not even say hello, although I always wish everyone a great weekend when I leave the department a last time in the week, and to my ears she said a "great weekend" back... The only respons for that day... Was she waiting for a response, should I have sit down at her desk and talk instead of mailing her, or did I do the right thing to leaving her alone...? (The young is responding to the crying crane I guess...)

What you make of 61.2?

Thanks in advance.

Hug,
Frank

S

seeker

"He will hear the call from your inner truth and stability, and will naturally respond, 61.2. But its important to understand the difference between your inner (universal) truth and your secret design for him. Inner truth brings increase to both parties, 42.)"

Found this on an old thread and thought it might help. I think she will respond, you just need to give her time. Like you said, she was very busy, so she may just not have had time to. I know how you feel though. Although I have no contact with mine, I miss him very much. Yesterday was his birthday, so I emailed just to say happy birthday. Haven't gotten a response and don't even know if I will. So I definately sympathize.

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Seeker,

Thank you very much for your respons. I realy hope that you might get this answer too when asking the Yi about him, because then the responce will come naturly. I still have to figure out what they mean by 'it's important to understand the difference between my inner (universal) truth and my secret design...' I guess it means something like 'don't manipulate and only be nice to push her in a direction of your choise, of some kind, but be nice, because you are...'... dose that make sence? Thanks you again for your symphatie and I do hope your crying crane will get a responce too...

Hug,

Frank

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just to let you know I got a mail from her yesterday. So the young was corresponding with the crying crane afterall. I have been reading her mail today as I'm always a day off on mondays... She now reacted on my mail from friday... Great. I did not see her and received mail back again today, but I know she will react anyway... it's only a matter of time... We are doing great in communication, but I still have to let down the crush a bit, I guess... (sigh :-D)... It's nice to stay in contact with someone who knows you have a crush on her and who is not running away from it... Gosh :-D. Makes me love her even more :-D... But this concludes the 61.2 anyway. Thanks all.

Hug,

Frank

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).