...life can be translucent

Menu

19, no moving lines

S

seeker

I asked how someone sees me, as in what he thinks of me, how I fit into his life, and got 19 with no moving lines. I am not sure I understand this. Does this mean he sees me as approaching him, he wants to approach me or what??? Lise describes it as the caring eye, providing what is needed. Does that mean he sees me as a caring person who provides what he needs? Help please.

karin

visitor
Reaction score
I think one of the most difficult types of answers to understand are the ones asking what another person thinks /feels.

I looked this hex up in Karcher's Symbols of Love and listen:

"If you are seeking a friend, practise patience and realize that you are about to be offered a great gift. Make yourself open and appealing. Avoid expecting too much and acting as if small hints indicate big commitments. More time is required, so your persistence is necessary."

Good luck,
Karin

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Seeker,

OK, I see that Karin already made some comment, but here's mine...

19 to me has something to do with an aproach for a certain amount of time... It looks like he is still trying to aproach you, or your wish in aproaching him is reflected in this answer... One of the two... I think it is the last one, because acording to the last posts you have be sending here, you are very emotional attached to this person (And I do know how that feels, dear :-D), and the lower trigram is that of Lake, which is standing, among other things, for your emotions... The earth, as the upper trigram tells you to be patient, but not for to long... In the Overall Judgement Wu Jingnuan is translating:
"To begin, a sacrificial offering, profit the divination. Reaching into the eigth month, there will be misfortune"... The sacrifice of time is the offering you make already... but the eight month hardly ever means august, but just an amount of time... Do not be that patient...:-D.

Karcher in his "I Ching for Lovers" (also, or is this the same as Karin already pointed out??), is telling us this (and I have to translate this back into english, so as everyone else has the original please let me know if this translation is incorrect :-D):
"There is aproaching someone who gives you great blessings and joy. This is the point of contact, the coming of a new relationship. Do welcome this aproach, but (!), do not expect to get things the way you want it immidiatly... Keep you expectations modest at first. This contact could mean a new phase in your life. It brings fundamental succes, profit and insight. Do not rush things... An early harvest (8th moon) could block the way... The contact that is aproaching you is the return of something big. Take care of the fact that you are on the right track. Think about the deep things that are going on insite the heart. This is the road of heaven. You can express him..."

Wow, I was hoping to get an answer from the Yi like that, when I ask him about my collegue :-D...

Have some patience, dear, but do not wait to long...

A Big Hug,
Frank

karin

visitor
Reaction score
My edition is
"Symbols of Love. I Ching for Lovers, Friends and Relationships" e-book 2002. He calls the first half Foundations and the second half (from hex 31)Relations. So 19 is in the Foundations.

As for the term with the eigth moon I would take this as a warning as the ninth month is the full period - for pregnancy.

Karin

S

seeker

Thanks to you both, I have gotten 19 a couple of times recently, so I have been trying to figure it out. I hope this is right. Everything I have been getting lately is pointing to exactly what you said, but I guess I am too afraid to get my hopes up. I have been getting lines about past danger too, and I think that connects to what you said here. We have had 2 false starts, and both times I think part of it was I scared him by being too into him. I think I am being warned that even if he does come back, he may not want a relationship right away, and that I need to hold back and not push. I have gotten 2 a lot as well.

Oh, Karin, that is a scary thought. I am almost 38 and have one child for which I am now a single mother. I have already started taking precautions, not that I have any prospects, but I don't want to take any chances.

karin

visitor
Reaction score
The 'nine months' can also be seen as some other kind of fullborn period for an undertaking or project which need to have its preparation and growth phase before the outcome is in your hands...

Karin

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).