...life can be translucent

Menu

Better environment hex 23>36

G

goddessliss

Good morning,

For some time now I've had problems in the environment in which I live. It came to a head a couple of months ago and I went away for about a month. Then I came back because there were enough improvements for me to believe things would work this time around. However that is not the case and I would like to move out permanently.
The only real advantage of staying here is that I can save a little money but then it's a question of money versus happiness.

I asked something along the lines of how I can find a better living environment for myself.

Hex 23.1.3.6>36

Hex 36 yes my light gets constantly squashed because the landlady doesn't like anyone to be strong.

Hex 23 Line 1 - Yes I guess in a way I have under minded the foundations of this house and yes it has brought about the owners bitchiness (inferior).

Line 3 - Yes I have also broken the way I relate to the owner because it was serving no positive influence on me and I have also become a lot closer to the other person who rents here and we agree on many of the negatives surrounding the environment, although unfortunately she has been friends with the owner for a very long time.

Line 6 Not sure about this line except it indicates new and fresh things - not sure whether this is in the environment I live or a whole new place.

thanks Liss

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I reckon this answer just confirms strongly that it is a good idea for you to leave. You said you left but returned due to improvements. That's interesting in the light of 23.6 which in effect says it's no use just moving the furniture/making improvements, the entire situation needs to be overthrown. 23.3 also says its not wrong to want to leave these people, this place.

This is very clearly go for the 'whole new place' option IMO

G

goddessliss

Great! thank you for responding trojan. I feel like it's definitely time to move - Liss

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
Q: how I can find a better living environment for myself.

A: 23.1 get rid of the false beliefs that are keeping you here
23.3 moving on is not a mistake
23.6 go and put your roots somewhere else (ripest fruit is uneaten so that it can fall to the ground, germinate and become a new tree)

36 - hide your light (maybe keep your plans quiet because some people may be working against you)

G

goddessliss

Q: how I can find a better living environment for myself.

A: 23.1 get rid of the false beliefs that are keeping you here
23.3 moving on is not a mistake
23.6 go and put your roots somewhere else (ripest fruit is uneaten so that it can fall to the ground, germinate and become a new tree)

36 - hide your light (maybe keep your plans quiet because some people may be working against you)

Thank you Grace, I feel so supported when people respond as I'm feeling a bit shakey about all this. It's actually a family home, the owner is a mother with her son and gf also living on the property so if she gets upset with me they take her side and it get's horribly uncomfortable.

Now it's been confirmed this is the right time to move I asked - Show me the action I can take to find a new home

Hex 48.3>29

Line 3 - a valuable resource that is not being used. I'm unsure about that answer. I am using social media and a free very popular website to advertise looking for a rental.
The other thing I've asked in my ads is a place that potentially can be used for my own business in caring for young children.

So that thought process has inspired me to ask - show me the benefit of looking for a place that I can run my business from

Hex 18.2.5.6>39

- Liss

Last edited:

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
HI godessliss, take heart, trust that it will all work out!

I would actually see 48.3 > 29 as advice to use your own resources, i.e. leave the 'fear-thinking' whatever that may mean for you - perhaps there is an obvious possibility that you are overlooking because you are dismissing it out of hand but maybe that's not necessary?

Anyhow, 18 > 39 sounds like you need to sort out a number of other problems before you can think about running your business

Good luck, it will be well!

G

goddessliss

HI godessliss, take heart, trust that it will all work out!

I would actually see 48.3 > 29 as advice to use your own resources, i.e. leave the 'fear-thinking' whatever that may mean for you - perhaps there is an obvious possibility that you are overlooking because you are dismissing it out of hand but maybe that's not necessary?

Anyhow, 18 > 39 sounds like you need to sort out a number of other problems before you can think about running your business

Good luck, it will be well!

Thank you Grace that is a bummer about the business and I have no idea what the other problems would be, in reference to the business anyway.
Yes that makes sense about my own resources which I have already put in place.
I've also decided to do a bit of work on opening my heart chakra so I don't get caught up in the other bs that is going on around me.

- Liss

Last edited:

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
Hey, well, don't take my word for it, you just keep going to wherever your Lode star is pointing, if you know what I mean? Do your best and keep thinking for the best.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).