...life can be translucent

Menu

Hello All, Advice Desired Please

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
My husband and I have been wanting to live closer to where our son moved to, 40 miles away in the next state over. Our son has found an efficiency for us but we aren't certain if this place would be big enough for my husband and I (there is no bedroom, would have to have a pull out couch) or would it be okay to take for a certain period of time to find a bigger place to live or maybe we aren't meant to move there to be with him.
I got Hex: Nearing, no changing lines. I believe that nearing is number 19, can't remember for sure but the title was definitely Nearing, no changing lines.
Having trouble figuring out what it means in this situation. Thanks to everyone who wants to help.:confused:

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Oh dear me and my absent mindedness, lol. The question was, Would it be advisable to take the little efficiency our son had found us near him in another state? Or would it be advantageous for us?
Thank you for pointing out my lapse in posting rightness. :hug:

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
goddessliss please forgive me for not mentioning your name above as I am so forgetful these days. Please reply to my question mow that you know what the question is.......

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi tange4. I think 19 is a great image of taking your own place, to be near your son, and to choose for yourself what you both want. There is both a caring/nurturing element and an overseeing element in 19, the way earth cradles a lake. Sounds like a cozy and efficient place to me. But again, how large or small is up to you two to decide.

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Meng/Blue Moon thanks so much for your prompt reply. I truly appreciate any clarity.
So 19 in my case according to what you said does sound quite good for moving to be near our son, the only thing is will the place be too small but that is up for us to decide. Guess I should ask what would happen if we don't take the efficiency? Blessings sent to you.

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Meng/Blue Moon I asked this Q: What if we decide not to take the efficiency near our son what would be the outcome and received Marrying Maidin changing line one and hex: Opposing, no changing lines.
Well the changing line in Marrying Maidin line one sounds positive while the opposite hex Opposing, sounds bad, so now what? a dichotomy of sorts?

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Anyone Else?

I'm open to replies from anyone not just the person I last addressed, open to all.............

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi tange4,

Two things I suggest you do. One is to try and dispel the idea that a reading is always good or bad. The second is to read the details within your reading and not focus too much on the title, as they vary a lot among writers

19 doesn't mean it's right or wrong to go to be nearer to your son. It says you are overseeing these decisions, and there is a time period in which to accomplish your desired result.

54 if you take the small place will be a compromising situation for you but you'll manage to get by with it, although like a lame man gets by. Sometimes such a humble shelter is a blessing, and sometimes it feels not enough, as though you compromise too much.

In such an instance, I would not enter into a long term lease with the owners/managers. You could always use it as a temporary and immediate solution, while reassessing your decisions. That fits well with 54.1 - which changes to 40, not 38. 40 is releasing, letting go of, setting free, which means do or do not; there is no should.

(not fact, merely my interpretation)

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Howdy BlueMoon. I am so glad that you told me not to take a Hex as good or bad and not to focus much on the title as I have a want to do most times. I will look at it differently now.
Guess what? Earlier today our son called and told us that the landlady had rented the efficiency out (today) not keeping to her original agreement to wait until our appointment in two days! So when you said, "It says you are overseeing these decisions and there is a time period in which to accomplish your desired result" a light bulb went on in my head because that is exactly what my husband, I and our son were doing. It just wasn't our apartment (if an efficiency can be called that) and we are to wait and possibly work further to find a suitable place for us. Gosh this empty nest syndrome that my husband and I are going through is tough (we don't have any other children) so naturally we want to nbe near our only child. Oh well patience is a virtue they say.:)

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
haha.. I've never been called BlueMoon before ;)

Thank you, tange4, for returning to let us know how things are working out. It's humorous! It wasn't your place. Something in you probably knew it all along. In the context of what you and your husband really would like, it wasn't even close, so it was good fortune to wait. Nice call!

I wish you happy hunting to find your place, whether or not you choose to move, or when.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Well the changing line in Marrying Maidin line one sounds positive while the opposite hex Opposing, sounds bad, so now what? a dichotomy of sorts?

I think your reading was 54.6>38 The owner's behavior offer/no offer makes sense, looking at that line. Pretty literal !

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).