...life can be translucent

Menu

Am I pregnant?

veronica

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I know it is rather foolish to ask direct questions like this but I just couldn't help myself! My husband and I are undergoing a fertility treatment, 8 months ago we were given 10% chance of having a child (I'm 42) but we recently met a very supportive doc who put me on some injectable meds and I responded well. We had a procedure done 10 days ago and now i have to wait 2weeks to find out. The wait is killing me! The response I got from The Yi is 40.1.3.5 to 43. Is this a no then?

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Delivery of a little authority :).

I think the Yi is honing in on "The wait is killing me!" To release your worry and anxiety, and put your trust that things will work out as they're supposed to.

Best wishes!

veronica

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Many thanks Meng, so there is some hope ...

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
"Am I pregnant?" A few lines in the Yi that may relate to your question.

Deliver(ing.) The rain comes. No blame. Carrying a burden and riding in a carriage, could attract thieves. If only she could deliver herself, she could convince the inferior men.

> 43.
Crying out the truth is dangerous.

It sounds like you may have conceived (carrying a burden, delivering!) with the help of your good doctor ( not inferior, you can't deliver yourself!) But there could be problems carrying to term. So don't talk too much about it for a while.

- LL

veronica

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad you mentioned it LL as that's exactly what my intuition has been telling me.... Perhaps if I am (3 more days to find out) I will ask Yi if there is a way to prevent it from miscarrying. Many thanks for your insight!

veronica

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
For anyone who e ever comes across this thread with a similar question - I didn't get pregnant :-(

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).