...life can be translucent

Menu

27.1 >23

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All,

Would love to hear a second opinion on my reading.

In the context of a job application , asking what can i expect how would you read 27.1 ?
So far I know that there are already 600+ applications in their office ( an inner information) and that I don't belong to the cheap or supported by government workforce. So , the ways reading this line could be either don't give up the effort regardless the apparent external circumstances or don't get disappointed if things won't work out.

Any other way to read it ?

Thanks in advance

kash

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
27.1 talks of relying on the wrong source for your nourishment - i.e. not being self-sufficient when you have the power to provide for yourself. Have you got too much hanging on this job application? It sounds like maybe this is the wrong job for you and by hanging on to the hope that you will get it you are missing out on other things. Alternatively, if you do get it, this line says you will be too dependent on it and this will be harmful for you and stop you from being where you belong. If I were you, I would look elsewhere.

G

goddessliss

Hi anemos,

How would you be feeling if you didn't know there was so many applications. I think this reading indicates you need to rely on your own insight into whether you could get this job rather than trying to find out through other means whether it's possible - Liss

tealight

visitor
Reaction score
The line seems to be about increasing self-reliance.
If it was my reading, I'd probably take it as I don't need this job as much as I think I do.
Is it possible to do something similar as self-employed? Just an idea.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Hi anemos,

How would you be feeling if you didn't know there was so many applications. I think this reading indicates you need to rely on your own insight into whether you could get this job rather than trying to find out through other means whether it's possible - Liss

Hi Liss,
You mean asking Yi for the application/job ?
I didn't search for the nub of applicants, i was told by a friend who just met them the other day and recommended me to them. So I don't expect that that friend give more in that situation other than what he already did.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
27.1 talks of relying on the wrong source for your nourishment - i.e. not being self-sufficient when you have the power to provide for yourself. Have you got too much hanging on this job application? It sounds like maybe this is the wrong job for you and by hanging on to the hope that you will get it you are missing out on other things. Alternatively, if you do get it, this line says you will be too dependent on it and this will be harmful for you and stop you from being where you belong. If I were you, I would look elsewhere.

the reason I apply is to become more self-sufficient . Kash, I'm not sure what you mean by being dependent. I was thinking the freelance option with them so maybe its what you mean. Its not a job that I would love but I can do it and in return can pay me some bills.

Last edited:

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
The line seems to be about increasing self-reliance.
If it was my reading, I'd probably take it as I don't need this job as much as I think I do.
Is it possible to do something similar as self-employed? Just an idea.

Tealight , I do need a 2nd job... too many reds in balance sheet . yikes
Self- employed or another way of working with them is something crossed my mind and seems Kash and you see the same .

need to think more about that reading and your interpretations. Still something is missing , i think, and don't know what ....

thanks all

if you see anything else , please share... :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).