...life can be translucent

Menu

Yijing on John Kerry

oniro

visitor
Reaction score
Shall we try to explore the potential for each candidate in this neck-to-neck race ?

When asked the Yijing on "What is the feasibility for John Kerry to win the elections in USA on November the 2nd, 2004" the result was this astonishing reading:

Hex 13,2,5 >14

Thats in Karchner´s rendition (13)CONCORDING PEOPLE and (14) GREAT POSSESSIONS.

At Hex 13, line 2 pictures a first trance of confussion to shift in line 5 to a dramatic twist of events. "CONCORDING PEOPLE FIRST CRY OUT AND SOB AND THEN THEY LAUGH.THE GREAT LEADER CONTROLS THEIR MUTUAL MEETING".

This evolving picture is framed within the apotheosis of Hex 14, not only connecting the natural sequence of events from 13 to 14 but arising the flat proclamation in the Image,of a "GREAT POSSESSIONS, FUNDAMENTAL SUCCESS". In fact Karchner introduces Hex 14 with the such a bold characterizations of the forces in action here:

"A POWERFUL IDEA;GREAT POWER TO REALIZE THINGS;ORGANIZE YOUR EFFORTS,CONCENTRATE;GREAT RESULTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS"

Karchner text abbounds in Hex 14 in the exhultation of the protagonic crowds and advises "be noble and magnanimous with the results"

I feel relieved to see the world back from the delirium tremens of the past 4 years.

Oniro

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Oniro,

As you where the one who actualy throwd the coins here I wander if the Yi is asking you to join the Kerry-team (13) and feel great about it (14) :-D...

I do hope Kerry wins, 'cause there is only 1 Bush I walk around from,... :-D (nope, 2... :-D)

Kerry could be a very social guy (13), but there is still a bit danger (as line 2 & 5 only Yang makes 29, see Karcher) that people get jealous and want him to share things (14)...

It could also mean that Kerry has to much power (line 2 changing makes Gua 1) on his hands, but then he will hit the jackpot (flying dragon on line 5...)

We only have some weeks to go and we will find out :-D...

Regards,
Frank

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hmm, if I was an American I would vote for Kerry but based on this answer of the Yi I would bet on ... Bush.
The question was about Kerry (14) and the answer is Bush (13).
I think their last debate leaves little doubt about who is symbolized by which hexagram. Kerry often looked straight into the camera, he wanted to come across as "presidential", addressing the nation, more or less aristocratic. He played 14.
Bush, on the other hand, played the nice friendly guy next door, "one of us", 13.
Judging from the answer 13 to 14 I would say that the republicans chose the right strategy. But the democrats had it all wrong. Perhaps they should fire their Yi-diviner, astrologer, Tarot reader or whatever it is they use.

And hire ME.
biggrin.gif

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).