...life can be translucent

Menu

relationship Q: 23.6 and 40.4 vs 18.3

sunset

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm about to do a training and as a result for a few months I'll be less around a place where I normally meet someone I've been having a flirtatious exchange for some time now (just to add to the info: due to confusion and lack of communication there has been some turmoil and a bit of distancing between us lately but I believe there's a strong connection here and if circumstances came together we could evolve into something even if only a friendship).

I won't dissapear completely but my frequency will be more constrained due to my new schedule and I wanted to know how will this new situation affect this man's feelings for me 23.6, line 6 is a bit confusing so I asked for clarification on this and got 40.4. I also asked how would things develop if I was not to do the training (still need to get confirmation from work) and I kept going normally to this place were we meet and got 18.3

I need help understanding these answers, please. Are 23.6 and 40.4 saying his feelings for me would become deeper? Or am I wishfull thinking? Is 18.3 saying to keep going frequently so as to solve our problems? Thanks

sunset

visitor
Reaction score
I really need some clarification regarding these answers, I've been browsing around but still don't know how they apply to my questions, i'll be glad to receive some help...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).