...life can be translucent

Menu

5>24 and 55>34

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

A friends birthday party is tonight, She's moved back from Berlin and I havent seen her in years, shes invited me, but to the horrors of facebook (I hate that site, for people with social paranoia it is a gutter), I see that some people who have mistaken my actions and who then decided to never speak to me again and to spread gossip about my character will be there.

I do enjoy julies company (the berliner), but i do not want a confrontation with these people. I dont trust myself enough to really be able to express myself and try to explain myself (55.2), I really lost all my confidence because of these rumours and People who used to seek my company and flatter me now do not look in my direction, and leave when im around.

I have been cooped up inside for 2 weeks, not seeing anyone, and I need a break. I have lost all but one friend who has truely done more for me over the last year then she realises, shes out of the city for a month and now i feel like going here would be great fodder for these people, and I would have noone to back me up.

I know n the great scheme of things, this kind of crap doesnt matter, but for me, It has left me with hardly anyone to call a friend, and I dont know how to fix it. I have never been good with people, I really am misunderstood, even by my family, and my energy level is at an alltime low to fight to get who i am out to others. I have literally stayed in my bedroom for a week.

I asked the I Ching
'what will happen if i go to the party tonight?' 5, 2,3,5> 24.

Line 2, gossip, yes.

line 3, feels like being stuck in a very vulnerable position and open to attack.

lne 5, yes, therll be lots of wine and food..

I dont know what im waiting for though...5 is all about waiting but having a clear objective in mind, isnt it?

24, friends come and go etc...

The outer pattern is 60 here, articulating, restricting etc.. i dont know.

Because I want too sure if This waiting served any purpose, I asked one more quuestion:

'should i go to the party?' 55.2>34

I know this question isnt the best formed, sorry, but its answer to me is in certain respects spot on. it talks about suspicion, but needing sincerity to stay clear of this suspicion. I dont know whether the I Ching is saying i should really stand up to these people, or whether it woould be better to leave it for another time?

Thank you all for reading,

Yx

P

peterg

Just some random thoughts and impressions.
Why not just focus on the friend you like, and the party, if you like parties.
In a situation where you are forced into contact with people you dislike, better to tolerate them.If you blank them out completely, attitudes harden and you can become a focus of hate and a scapegoat for their ills.Fixing the problem sometimes makes it worse.Wait for it to self-correct. (I got that from 38.1)
5.5 is the (over)ruling line : tending towards food, wine, company.Seems like a good idea. Maybe youre over thinking or bogged down in your own thoughts.This is a party line.
Dont know about outer patterns, but I have noticed a connection between 5 and 60.
60.3 is light touch regulation and that produces 5, water or wine over the head, a classic image of excess.
No danger of that here with the balanced and moderate line 5.
55.2 seems to suggest that inner harmony and calm confidence (and a show of allegiance, Whincup) might dispel suspicions.Its also the big dipper or northern ladel.Back to the wine theme??
24 includes returning friends, coming and going without afflictions.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).