...life can be translucent

Menu

getting in synch with what the universe is communicating to me

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
Over the last few days, I have felt particularly connected with the universe. My intuition has felt particularly strong. As all of my recent posts imply, I have been experiencing a very powerful connection with someone who has been in an existing relationship. Over the last week, past reservations with me have appeared to evaporate and she feels emotionally available. She has acknowledged this internal change.

Because I want to be sure my intentions and efforts are sincere and genuine, this morning I asked the iChing what I perceived was a primer question designed to calibrate myself, before asking the more pressing question. The former, was simple and straightforward, “I am in synch and in step with the universe's design for me?” to which I received the response of Hexagram 13 with no changing lines.

Perceiving this as validation, I asked a far more specific and loaded question: “Gregory receives a marriage proposal from [the one he loves].” I asked the question this way, because I have begun to understand at a fundamental level, that much of the choosing left to do in our relationship would be hers and not mine. I therefore chose the most unconventional way I could imagine to frame the very basic question of whether someone I love would desire me enough to request me to join them in life’s journey. In this case, the woman choosing the man appeared appropriate. The hexagram answered with 16.4.5 > 8.

Granted, I am an eternal optimist, but that said, to me, this feels like a very favorable response. Am I missing something?

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
I am in synch and in step with the universe's design for me?

You are actually asking when you and your desired one will pair. Not any time soon, but eventually. The idea of delay permeates the line text of hexagram 13, and in this case I think you should read the entire text. If your focus remains fixed, you will eventually achieve your desire, but the wait may be unconscionably long. In accord with the hexagram I think a more active and forward posture will benefit you. There should be no doubt in her mind of your interest, even if it is not now possible.

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
Agreed. Thank you.

Of course, there is the old biblical expression..."expectation postponed makes the heart sad"...

The challenge is how to make the process joyful!

Correct?

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
In answer to your question, yes, I have made my feelings and desires for her clearly known.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Yes. There is historical precedent. John Stuart Mill was in love with the wife of another man. She guided his intellectual and emotional development as long as she lived. When her husband died, they married, but she died young from a disease in France, tuberculosis , Wikipedia says, but I have read differently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harriet_Taylor_Mill

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
When I entered "results of continued persistent love efforts" I recieved 55 with no change lines. Does this affirm the prior analysis?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).