...life can be translucent

Menu

Sale of kombi 12.4.5>23

G

goddessliss

Hi all,

Long story short I've decided to sell my much loved kombi as it is not financially viable for me anymore and whilst she's brought me a lot of joy I know it has caused me many sleepless nights and worry.

Show me the way to get a sale for Daisy

Hex 12.4.5>23

I guess Hex 12 is the obstruction stopping me from getting it registered and Line 4 is the fate that has led me to sell her.
Line 5 - yes success is uncertain but I'm not sure about the caution bit and Hex 23

Show me success of selling Daisy in the coming week

Hex 7.2.3.4>62

Looks like time to get mobilized into getting on with sale - Hex 7

Line 2 - being in the centre of organising the sale
Line 3 - Getting rid of my attachment and grief to Daisy or even the 'dead weight' I feel surrounding owning her.
Line 4 - Stepping back (which I hope means a sale) from it all brings me peace.

Hex 62 - Excess baggage perhaps.

thanks Liss

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Show me the way to get a sale for Daisy.
12.4.5 > 23

Bradford translates the title of 12 as Separating, so the sale of Daisy seems timely. I wonder if line 5 doesn't refer to the harvest of mulberry leaves for silk worm food.

Easing out of separation
The mature human being's promise:
This passes, that passes
As surely as mulberry seedlings

If so, the leaves could be emblems of money from the sale, perhaps advising a cash transaction. But you asked about how to get a sale. Leaves suggest putting ads on bulletin boards. Isn't there a standard way to advertise in kombi groups?

G

goddessliss

Thanks pocossin that sounds good. :) I feel it's the right time to sell as it appears to be relative to other things going on in my life.
It's advertised online on a site that is sort of like a bulletin board. :cool: - Liss

G

goddessliss

Through someone who's had a bit of influence in regards to my kombi and sort of owes me (karmically I think too), I may have a sale. It will be a swapping of cars with a little cash my way. If things work out as far as I'm concerned the debt, karmic and otherwise, will be clear.

What is the potential of my trade etc. with D

Hex 4.5>59

thanks Liss

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
To respond to your query by continuing 12.4.5 > 23, the trade will be occurring in an ominous context. Wilhelm's line 5: "What if it should fail, what if it should fail?" That is, don't buy a pig in a poke but have a mechanic check out this car before the deal is finalized.

G

goddessliss

Oh yes thankyou pocossin that is my intention. Hard lesson learnt with my kombi. - Liss

G

goddessliss

Today I sold my kombi to a lovely young man (pending payment) and he plans to pick it up and pay me on Saturday. - Liss

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Will he pay in cash or by check? This is important. If he pays by check, you will not be able to determine whether or not the check is good until the following Monday. Insist on cash.

G

goddessliss

Show me success of selling Daisy in the coming week

Hex 7.2.3.4>62

Looks like time to get mobilized into getting on with sale - Hex 7

Line 2 - being in the centre of organising the sale
Line 3 - Getting rid of my attachment and grief to Daisy or even the 'dead weight' I feel surrounding owning her.
Line 4 - Stepping back (which I hope means a sale) from it all brings me peace.

Hex 62 - Excess baggage perhaps.

In my mind this reading described exactly what went down.
It was a smooth sale with no hiccups at all. - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).