...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 51.1 to 16

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the culmination of lots of personal efforts where I have placed a lot of emotional energy. I asked how these would turn out and recieved 51.1 to 16 as an answer. This appears to be a favorable response. Am I correct?

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
Immediate thought on this combination is that 51 generally stands for fear, and in contrast 16 stands for relaxation and comfort. A distinct parallel there, fairly positive. The fear you feel now will subside into ease.

The text of line 1 seems to support this.

No mention of whether it'll be a success or not, that I can tell, but judging from its emphasis on a transmutation into positive emotion, I'd say it strongly leans that way.

Best of luck at whatever it is!

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
When I asked the follow up question about today, I was supplied with 15 and no changing lines. Is this just an affirmation?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Please let us know what happens. 51.1 says that there will be some alarm, but people will be laughing soon afterwards. I hope all comes out well for you! The 15 unchanging is an affirmation about staying humble, about being aware of our limitations, no matter what happens.

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
I will inform everyone of the outcome. I'm at the alarm stage now and am cognizant of my limitations. So, it's sounds like I'm on track.
Thanks again!

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
Results!

So the night was an unmitigated disaster.

I succumbed to my fear and engaged in a lot of self-sabotaging behavior up until the very end.

Thankfully, as I was leaving the situation, I paused and behaved more graciously. I owned my feelings and any part this played in the misunderstanding while at the same time clearly framing what I expected.

Following the interaction, I felt an enormous relief. Like a great weight had been lifted from me.

Before attempting to reconnect the next day, I asked the oracle "what feelings will I engender" as a result of reaching out and again received 35.1.6 to 51.

That night went met again and the whole experience from beginning to end was wonderful, no fear, better than I could have hoped under the best of circumstances. After the night was over, I asked the oracle a follow up question, "outcome of today on [my] love and happiness" and received: 55.4.6 > 22.

I interpret line 4: to indicate that the external obstruction that was between us, keeping us apart is lessening and line 6 to indicate that I am experiencing some internal changes as well making me less resistant and more open to her perspective. I interpret the change into 22 as the beautiful result of these changes in a manner that is clearly apparent, visible to both of us (and others).

Am I correct?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Top line moving in hex 55 usually signifies keeping to oneself, in general. I am not sure of a good interpretation of your reading.

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
Well, I ended up feeling estranged by the end of the night, so perhaps your understanding was on target. I appreciate the feedback, even in retrospect.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).