...life can be translucent

Menu

Lost object. 41, 4 and 25, 4. 6

Owlietta

visitor
Reaction score
I tore my house apart looking for my internet banking device (not sure what it's called in english). I asked "What happened to dosan?" 41,4 >28
I didn't get anything from that result, so I asked slightly different question:
"Where is dosan?"
25, 4.6 > 3
That result also draws a blank for me.

I looked everywhere for it. I tried visualizing the object before calmly looking for it.

I wonder if something weird happened, for instance, it got sucked in to the vaccuum cleaner? There was an instance when small objects, a scarf and a sock got sucked in to the vacuum, but a couple of weeks later when the bag was full I searched through the bag and retrieved what I could. I sort of doubt that scenario, but stranger things have happpened.

I can buy a replacement dosan from the bank, but I'd rather not. I need to find the one dosan I've already got (somewhere).

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Owlietta.

41.4 changes to 38. If you can help sort this out, you should receive some feedback. As it is, I don't know where to begin. Perhaps with just 41 and 25, for now, and perhaps lines. Let me try by hints.

It's at the bottom of a high place, a shelf, a stack, etc.

Orrr, it's been placed (tossed) with low priorities objects (trash? desk tray?). It was done innocently enough, but unfortunate nonetheless. If you have the slightest premonition of the vacuum cleaner, I'd most certainly look into that possibility.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What happened to dosan?
41.4 > 38

Meng is correct, but I am going to take "28" as a typo for "38". I think dosan was inserted into something and never removed, so it is where you put it. Please check that it is not still in a computer port. Then check any hard container, like a plastic box. Then check pocketbooks and purses. Did you have dosan on a key ring?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).