...life can be translucent

Menu

random happenings

G

goddessliss

Hello,

I've had some random happenings lately starting with putting my beloved kombi up for sale and unexpectedly selling it very quickly.

Ive been looking for employment for a very long time and late on Sunday afternoon I was in our local shopping centre and there was a job being advertised at a cafe. I spoke to the manager about it and how to apply. We clicked straight away and I dropped my resume off to her today, although the owner is the one who actually hires and fires.

Please show me a picture of me being offered employment by G

Hex 14.1.4.5>57

So if we look at Hex 57 - Feeling my way into things and
Hex 14 - Give power to realise things

I see both of these being powerful hexagrams in handing in my resume and gaining employment.

The next random thing - I've been looking for a suitable place for me to move and when I went out today there was a sign out the front of a lovely place advertising a garden flat. I went in met the owners, looked over the place and said I was interested.

Show me the benefit of me moving into the garden flat

Hex 24.1.5>8

Doesn't look like I'm moving there.

The last thing is I've also met a man

What is the potential of our connection

Hexagram 38.1.4.6>7

Line 1 - I think reflects my questioning where he's at emotionally, physically and mentally as his marriage only ended within the last 12 months and he's also had a stroke which he does seem to be recovered from but not having any experience with such things I have been wondering about full recovery and what that means. He said it felt like I was giving him the 'Spanish inquisition' when we first met.

Line 4 - I do feel very much isolated and alone especially in terms of a relationship but this line suggests trusting him.

Line 6 - we have talked about me being a bit 'inquisitive' as spoken about in Line 1 and we sorted out any element of misunderstanding.

Hexagram 7 - creating order for myself by getting things sorted between us straight up.
thanks for an insight you can give me - Liss

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Good grief....jobs, flats, men...? maybe that combi was acting as some sort of stopper and having released it everything else floods in.

Love the café reading....you have to have it don't you ? Surely that can be fun plus plenty of men wanting coffee and............to me that looks like a very open door to a very enriching experience. I mean lots happen in cafes. I see 57 as often about ease of passage, the wind can penetrate anywhere.

Hope you get it if you want it.

The flat ? Not sure . The yang change pattern is hex 3, new beginnings, yin pattern 50 cooking. I see how you might see this as 'forget this and return but I'm not so sure, I think it's a possibility. I mean it itself may signify a return for you. Getting the flat may be a return to your own space ? hex 8 if it feels right don't delay decisions.

Now we are onto men....altogether more tricky....hmmm you would probably need to check you are on the same page in terms of what your aims are (hex 7) for a relationship. That would be important....those lines in 38 might just indicate your current uncertainty. I'd take this as a 'next step' reading as most relationship readings are. It is important your goals are compatible so you are checking him out....I'd see what happens, this is quite an active reading.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 14.1.4.5>57 I found it a very positive reading. 57 could mean an interview too . show them you big havings :)

Hex 24.1.5>8 : that made me smile. Can't explain why , maybe because there is a situation in your current place and maybe makes you hesitate to change .. but overall, when i saw this reading it seemed good.

38.1.4.6>7 Give your self the time you need to see whether he is good for you but don't forget to drop the bow down when you no longer need it. :)

good luck with everything !!!

G

goddessliss

Thank you both for your insight and interpretations.
Haha yes trojan a lot of things happening all at once.
I had a very strong emotional attachment to the kombi so it looks like letting her go has released a lot of what I was hanging on to.
So far no word back from the job.
The garden flat - I thought they'd agreed to me moving in but they still have the sign up which has made me realise nah it's not really the right place for me, let it go and return? to just seeing how things pan out here. There's to be a change or two happening around here in the next month or so for the better so I will see if it's better for me too.

The potential relationship - we are enjoying each others company and both of us have talked about having a feeling of a lovely, if intense connection but keeping it platonic at this stage.

- Liss

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It does sound as if things are turning a corner for you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).