...life can be translucent

Menu

42 line 5

I

ichie

Does any one have real life experience with this line?
It sounds plain and simple, but I am curious how
lines play out in life. I mean, which would you be happier about, getting 42 line 2? or 42 line 5. Which I get. A lot.
Does it mean your heart is good, but that's all that happens.

jte

visitor
Reaction score
This may not help answer your question much, Ichie, but almost a year ago on a day when I was lovingly wrapping Christmas presents (my family celebrates Christmas - Catholic (non-practicing) Mom) and preparing to ship them I remember asking Yi if it had anything to say to me and receiving this line...

- Jeff

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Apologies to anyone who's read this one here before!

Many, many years ago (before all the current regulars arrived) I was worried I was putting far too much into this forum and not getting nearly enough back. In other words, I was feeling peeved, definitely not in present-wrapping mood. I started hatching all kinds of schemes of payment and points, so people would have to either pay money, or do readings for others, and asked Yi for advice.

When I got 42,5 in response I was rocked back on my heels - not to mention embarrassed. All the points schemes went out the window, and I did my best to keep on giving. Within a year, the forum was beginning to unfold into what it is now, powered by the generosity of heart of its members.

I

ichie

This DOES help
happy.gif
Jeff. Thank you for writing. It is my feeling that line 5 is different from line 2 in that line 2 is something great in the physical world coming back to you. Line 2 comes into physical reality, line 5 is just about what's inside... it almost seems inconsequential. But just like you write, I have gotten it when the higher powers are saying "Good Job" like they were to you at Christmas
happy.gif
so it isn't inconsequential. It is a very in-the-moment thing, just a quick nod from the higher powers...this is the feeling I get from it.
happy.gif
Not something to go and start a bank account with.

I

ichie

Hi Hilary, sorry I missed your post when I was writing. Than
k you for the story. I think this forum is a very generous gesture,-- from you since you --as you pay for the server space, and everyone who writes and shares. But can I ask you, do you have to pay out of pocket? Or is this site able to pay for itself with contributions? This question actaully applies to my question about 42.5. hehe.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
The site as a whole pays for itself, because I do paid email and phone readings privately, and sell an ecourse. The forum itself adds a tiny bit to my costs - it takes up about 60% of the server space I pay for - but server space is very, very cheap nowadays.

A more serious 'cost' would be if I lost potential reading customers to the free readings given here. I don't know how much this happens... but I do know that the more help I give here and elsewhere, the more paying customers arrive. This is a definite, regular pattern, in defiance of all business logic. I think 42,5 also defies quite a lot of logic.

In general, I wouldn't count on any part of 42 to mean financial increase. Yi may not be as bothered as we are about differentiating the kinds of wealth.
wink.gif

Pam wrote about her experience with and perspective on 42,5 on this page - her post was Tuesday 19th, 6.05pm.

I

ichie

Hilary, that is a very interesting post by Pam. I will sit and read it a few times. She has a different twist on 42 to 27, and I want to soak it up. I am very happy to hear that you are able to supplement your income
wink.gif
by maintaining this site, I wish you a merry 42.2
wink.gif
!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)