...life can be translucent

Menu

31.2.4 > 48 How Can I Get Over It?

poised

visitor
Reaction score
Reading previous 31.2.4 > 48 posts here, it would seem that I'm stuck with him. But the other posts are asking how to stay together, and the answers, directed to that end, suggest that things will definitely work out.

I'm mentally quite clear about ending it. I erased him from my phone, blocked him on my email. This relationship has zero benefit for me any more. Emotional detachment is a little more difficult. Because we're neighbors, I can't help seeing him, and therein lies the difficulty.

I was hoping the Yi would tell me something easy, like "just detach," but Attraction? Changing to The Well?

31.2 from Legge: "The calves cannot move of themselves -- they follow the moving of the feet. She is too anxious to move. However, she is magnetic and central, so if she abides quietly in her place until she is acted upon from above, there will be good fortune."

I should just stick around? I feel that I have been acted upon from above, and above says: get the heck away from him. But "anxious to move" seems to be contradicted here.

31.4 - I rather like the Wing interpretation: "The desire to influence a specific person or situation is now enhanced. Do not become calculating or manipulative in your efforts. Instead, take a unilateral approach by displaying the strength of your convictions in all that you do. By remaining consistent in all matters you will achieve your goal."

If I think of myself as the person I wish to influence, remaining consistent in my intent to separate myself from this person will eventually become reality on all levels -- mentally, spiritually, emotionally. I think. But I don't yet feel it 100%. Ah, the elusive 100% :duh:

God give me patience, and I want it NOW

What do you think? And how does 48 play into this situation?
Many thanks for your viewpoints and assistance. :bows: :bows: :bows:

poised

visitor
Reaction score
Progress report

OK, I made it through 24 hours just fine. This morning I asked Yi "what does he want from me?" And the answer is ...

23 unchanging

So, that makes it quite easy. At last.

In the USA we have a slang statement attributed to colorful baseball team manager Yogi Berra: "It ain't over til it's over."
That's sort of been playing in the back of my mind.

But if my ex-friend wants it over too, then it's over. Beautiful. After months of wrestling with this difficult situation, and lots of help from clarity members, I feel good about ending it. Breathing space and mental space opening up. Going back to projects I was working on before I met him.

How will going back to my project now work out?

9.3.4. > 10

Perfect. Somewhere I found this description of 9: "acquiring that which makes a being become what it is meant to be."

Yes, my childhood dream, which I have time to do now.

9.3 Husband and wife roll their eyes. LOL. We were not married, but definitely rolling eyes now.

9.4. Blofeld: The will of our superiors is identical with our own. Ritsema/Karcher: Uniting purposes above indeed. Cleary (2): There is a consonance of will with on high.

Yes, my (perceived) best self wants this project, this work, these difficulties, this risk, which are mine alone. My ideas, my execution, my creativity without working on someone else's idea, good idea tho it may be.

And 10? Legge: Cautious Advance suggests the idea of one treading on the tail of a tiger, which does not bite him. There will be progress and success.

Not an easy project. Nor a quick one. In astrology, however, I have the IC in Leo. So plenty of big-cat drive. I hope I can access it now without dragging myself down with guilt.

G

goddessliss

Hi Poised,

Hex 9.3.4>10

Sounds like to be getting back to your project is a great idea as long as you sit within your 'centre' before you moved forward with it. Kundalini meditation would be a good way to get grounded and the use of any root chakra exercises and foods
This then takes you to the Line 4 that connects you to the spirits that will help guide and unite you to your purpose.
Hex 10 is just take your time, you know step by step.

- Liss

poised

visitor
Reaction score
Back to the future

HI Liss. What wonderful suggestions. Many thanks. I had to look up root chakra foods and found many that I truly enjoy. How does this list look to you?

Feeding Your Root Chakra

Grounding
Root vegetables: carrots, potatoes, parsnips, radishes, beets, onions, garlic, etc.
Protein-rich foods: eggs, meats, beans, tofu, soy products, peanut butter

Spices: horseradish, hot paprika, chives, cayenne, pepper
I'm really happy about the hot stuff because I love it.

I had a big run on peanut butter a few days ago, just couldn't stop eating it. I'm not usually that fond of it, my root chakra probably is though.

Grounding. I live so much in my head, I forget I live in a body. Staying here for a couple of days until I finish writing a talk for a local group, then I can go back to the gym, wake up the bod again. Make new friends too.

Thanks so very much for your excellent suggestions. They mean a lot to me. :bows:

G

goddessliss

Sounds good to me - that's it any veges that are grown in the earth and are the root so to speak and red foods - I usually make a juice too. Sitting on the earth too can help if you can't get to the gym yet or walking, walking moves you forward. Ahuh making new friends with people more suited to where you're at always helps gets you back to basics. Please update in a couple of weeks. - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).