...life can be translucent

Menu

Please help..hex62?

melissa91

visitor
Reaction score
So i asked the IC about that guy that i've been seeing for 7 months now ( we like each other) but we really didn't talk about anything serious yet :/.... My question was " what are the results if i pursue him and this relationship?" and i got hex62? Can't relate it to the situation :confused: any ideas ??

Best regards :bows:

redarmada

visitor
Reaction score
62- Hsiao Kuo- the Preponderance of the Small

The judgment reads: PREPONDERANCE OF THE SMALL. Success.
Perseverance furthers.
Small things may be done; great things should not be done.
The flying bird brings the message:
It is not well to strive upward,
It is well to remain below.
Great good fortune.

Of course, you know your situation much better than I do. But it seems to me that what you are being told is that if you pursue this relationship, nice things might happen ("success"), but "great things should not be done"- this isn't the love of your life, and the relationship might not even be anything spectacular or life-changing, it will be something small. The "superior one" strives to fulfill all the regular necessities and duties- what this means is, this isn't a situation to "strive upward" for, imagining that you and this guy will craft a wonderful new life, it might even be better for you to have perseverance and "remain below", not seeking out the relationship, because, like it said, "great things can't be done", maybe it's just not going to happen, not because of something wrong, but just because it isn't the right situation for "great things" to grow.

melissa91

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your replay redarmada! That explains a lot, yet still kinda confusing because i've done this reading ( using the same question) for about one month ago and got hex 50 ( The Cauldron = relationship might be full of potentials as i interpreted it) thats why i keept on pursuing it!

And then i asked the IC about "what core of action is he willing to take about me" and then i got hex 27 = Nourishment?!! Despite that i'm the one who " nourishes= giving more" in that relationship :/ And then just to cut all the confusion i asked weather if we'll have a future together "marriage" and got hex 31!?:confused:

What can you sum up from all this? any idea? I'm Really confused and don't have that much time to waist on somthing that has no furure or leads to nowhere :(

M

mirian

Dear melissa91,

Unless you have had changing lines that you haven't mentioned here, your reading is simply saying that you want to too much too soon, it is saying that for the time being you have to accept small things coming from this relationship. If you go out for a meal enjoy the evening but don't expect him to pop the question! :D .

B

blue_angel

Hi,

I agree with Mirian here. The only thing I would like to add is life will change day to day, moment to moment. This is why our readings change.
I also personally feel my readings sometimes reflect the way I am feeling at the time. Like Mirian said, enjoy the little things for now. Sometimes the more appreciative we are of what we have, focusing on the good, the more good comes our way. If we focus on what we do not have, sometimes little by little the good we have is stripped away. Question for the iching... if what you are wanting is a more open, fulfilling relationship. Why not ask "what can I do to create a more open, fulfilling relationship with (guys name here). Or if I am not understanding right, ask how to create what it is you would like to see happen. When asking meditate first, be at peace and happy, blissful if you will. Then ask.

Blue_Angel

melissa91

visitor
Reaction score
I so agree with you as for the " wanting too much too soon" and "If we focus on what we do not have, sometimes little by little the good we have is stripped away", very true..... I guess i let some insecurities blocks me from enjoying these small things.....yet still the idea of going outs & having those "dinners" and "other stuff" after 7-8 months dating and not going anywhere kinda puts in this statemnet of (then what ?) It's all a matter of time for me.....

As for the changing lines, unfortunately i'm not that expert in that issue. I'd only go from the final reslut i get in IC readings :/

I asked as you referred Blue_angel "how to create what it is you would like to see happen" and got hex 44!? :D

B

blue_angel

Hi,

44 is not a good sign. I find it sometimes very difficult to try and interpret what the reading shows in regards to someone elses relationship because there are things we don't know about you or you relationship, beliefs, ect. To me 44 could be saying one of two things.

One- let go of your way of thinking, do not be in such a hurry to rush this relationship or hoping for a certain outcome.

Two- you are not a good match for a long term relationship, this is just for brief fun.

I don't know which, you will have to decide.

Aside from the reading I am a firm believer that life works out better if we really take our time and enjoy the small things. For me 7 months is not long at all. For others it is. For me a man should woo the woman, the woman should not take initiative in relationship. For me a relationship is a very slow slow, step by step process to really achieve a lasting, fulfilling relationship. I am sorry I can not help.

Blue_Angel

melissa91

visitor
Reaction score
you've helped enough, thanks a lot Blue_angel! I guess i've heard what i wanted to hear and got two options to choose between, thanks again :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).