...life can be translucent

Menu

How do you interpret hexgram 36?

nxvbn_vcx

visitor
Reaction score
How do you explain hexgram 36 line 4 changing to 55 as an answer to a relationship question like " what can i do to approach "X" or to get more fulfilling relationship with "X"?"

B

blue_angel

Please provide more information, are you in a relationship with this person? How has the relationship been going for you this far? Also, it is important for you to take a look at the reading yourself and give back your own feedback of what you think it says. The reading does not look good to me.

Blue_Angel

B

blue_angel

55- is a state of abundance, progress, where the sun is shining, warm, and bright like it is at midday.

But 36- is hiding your brightness away or hiding your feelings is how I understand it. Keeping a low profile.

Line 4- to me can say you need to first confront your own fears or deeper feelings, and until you work all this out keep hidden.

Or line 4 could simply be saying, you can try for this relationship but your efforts will be in vain and you will have to retreat even more than before.

I am not sure which one it says and I like to stay a little more positive, optimistic, I like a good love story. So I hate to give you bad advice on a reading. Maybe you should consult again if this does not sound right to you.

Blue_Angel

nxvbn_vcx

visitor
Reaction score
well it does not looks or sounds good afterall as long as it evolves a third party. In other words, i'm in love with a taken man ( not married thought) & this relationship has really been a back and forth sort of thing. I've been going through a hard time, and now after having an argument about us and how serious he is about me, didn't have any contact with him in several days now, that's when i consulted the iching about " the core of action should be taken for now", if it's worth fighting for?!

But then just to make the "withdrawal" process easier i made another reading for him and his current gf and asked " what is the possible outcome for their relationship/ commitment" and got hexagram 38- diverse interests with no chaning lines ( breaking up) which gave me a glimpse of hope on holding on and fight for him! I know what everyone would say " leave him and just walk away" but i would say it's easier said than done :(

B

blue_angel

I do not believe the iching will give you answers on their relationship. The 38 is most likely speaking about your experience with him. With that being said, your first reading seems a very straight forward and clear answer. May be not what you want to hear. Sometimes it would be nice if could tap into others minds or relationships but then the world would be a mess. Sorry

Blue_Angel

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).