...life can be translucent

Menu

34.1.2.3.6 to 23

kapoork

visitor
Reaction score
i am at a cross road where my husband asked me to leave and i did thinking we'll get divorced as he had said he will be filing for it. In my heart i hate him for ruining my life but still love him n hope to get back but only if he apologizes and agrees to mend ways for our future. I've been waiting and havent heard from him. I asked what life has in store for me in the coming week, what does this reading suggest

kapoork

visitor
Reaction score
i also asked if i will ever find true love that i feel i deserve and got 25.2 changing to 10

eastern_girl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Kapoork,

34.1.2.3.6 to 23
- To me, your reading suggests this separation is for good. You won't find a way out from this situation in the coming week. I also sense conflict and stubbornness. Is one of you (or maybe both) headstrong, unwilling to solve things in a amiable way? This attitude will only bring more problems. For you, maybe it's time to just let go. You don't want a man who asks you to leave.

I also asked if i will ever find true love that I feel I deserve and got 25.2 changing to 10

Not right now. There is a chance, but it will come slowly. If you don't expect too much, too soon and just go on with your life, take care of yourself etc....things will eventually fall into place and you will find love. Best attitude is not to make a purpose out of it.

Hope this helps. All the best!

Last edited:

eastern_girl

visitor
Reaction score
Hmm..I've just checked the lines. 34.1.2.3.6 changes to 35, not 23. Could you please check again what were the moving lines in hexagram 34? I'm thinking it was either 34.1.2.3.4.6 to 23 or 34.1.2.3.6 to 35.

Last edited:

kapoork

visitor
Reaction score
yes thanks a ton for pointing out - the reading was 34.1.2.3.4.6 to 23 (typing error on my part) - extremely sorry for this !

Cathalina

visitor
Reaction score
Kapoork, I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. I myself just got out of a 1 year relationship in which my exboyfriend was quick to jump into returning to his exgirlfriend without telling me, rather giving me false hopes (perhaps they weren't completely false as I understand he himself was confused and I know he caresd about me very much but it was definitely unrealistic and it added to the betrayal). But, as hard and painful as this has been for me, and it has, couldn't sleep, still can't eat, I've been selfishly abusing the iChing (I stopped, not because it didn't answer, but because it's given me more than enough and to keep going would be to take that for granted, that and I do NOT want to lose the power to reason within my own mind), yet I can't completely relate to how you must feel because yours was a MARRIAGE.

In terms of your marriage... perhaps you're still 'fighting' for him? Asking him for another chance? Perhaps in words or perhaps in actions. I think Hex 34 says it perfectly when it says "but it is important to remember it is the Sage who is the source of your strength. If your ego takes over and wields the power that is at hand, the ensuing misfortune will be great." You have leverage in this situation, you are after all, his wife. But struggling against what is happening won't help. Even IF you were to get what you want, it would be forced and therefore not sustainable. Say you want those apologies, even if he gave them to you because you ego is restless and strong, he wouldn't mean them and they wouldn't last. He just isn't in that place at the moment. As bad as you think things are they would be worst. Right now it seems like there's nothing you can - or SHOULD do. Don't interfere with the actual relationship or his decisions. The I ching is giving you a task on the only thing you should act on right now - let it go. By that I mean stop resisting. And think about it. If your ego takes over he will see a bad side of you that isn't worth apologizing or wanting to patch things up with. And in the future that's how he'll remember you. Be the superior person, nothing but good will come out of it. The lines tell you all of this directly - if you keep trying or pressuring it will only prolong your state of despair and further muddle the water. The chances of him EVER changing his mind or respecting you are less. The chances of you moving on and being okay also go down, at least they will take time, you'll have more regrets int he future. You did what you could. Think of this way: what's meant to be happens, one day or another. Forcing it will kill the chance of you finding out whether it was meant to be or not. Now when we pair up this hex with your second hex it definitely seems like you are splitting up. He has made up his mind.

As for your second question... I think it's also telling you not to force it. If you follow the advice of the first question and stop fighting it but instead refocus your energy on yourself you will be closer to moving on faster. But it will take time. Jumping into a new relationship would be unwise and unhealthy so it shouldn't be something to think about or wish for. At least not for now.

Ultimately don't forget - the I ching is not a fortune teller. (Not that you don't know that, it's just something I like to tell myself and I will remind everyone from now on when posting advice.) It's telling you what energies are available now and how to achieve more positive energies from what you have. Your answer is similar to mine - work on calming your ego now. Nothing but good will come out of it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).