...life can be translucent

Menu

34 unchanging, stay the course? change paths?

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,
I've recently kind of questioned whether the path I'm on as far as relationship goes, is it worth continuing to pursue? My feeling all along has been that it is, but at times I just wonder if continuing on will pay off, as it doesn't seem that there will be immediate pay off. I feel like there's an intuitive feeling I've found "the one" that's just right, but also wonder about whether circumstances will eventually come into being or if it's kind of a dead end. Something inside of me tells me there isn't a dead end and that time will bring great rewards. Anyway, I asked the YI whether to stay the course, or change paths, and I was given 34 unchanging. It seems to me it's suggesting to use my inner feeling about the situation and go with that, and things will help me along the way so everything might fall into place, that's what I gleaned from my reading which I completed via www.ifate.com and the text it provided me. Does anyone else have any insights into how Hexagram 34 unchanging would apply to this question of whether to stay the course or change paths?

B

blue_angel

Hi,

How did you ask the question exactly? "Should I continue on this path?" Answer 34 unchanging.

34-you have the strength to move things along and and make progress. You have the ability to mold this situation so that you have the outcome you desire. Provided... you do not become full of yourself or have only self interest. You must remain humble, modest, and keep in mind/heart what is the best for all involved. Make sure not to hurt anyone. Then you will have the support of Heaven and Earth.

"It is appropriate to persist"...
So I would yes, continue on this path?

Best wishes,

Blue_Angel

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
I worded it like "Should I stay the course or change paths in my love life?" if that affects the reading response. Basically it sounds like the way I'm going seems fair, so long as I keep humble, modest and focus on the best for all involved rather than anything self or ego motivated. That makes sense and it is what I would like to do. I was thinking about things behind the scenes kind of more than discussing right now. But maybe that's not the right way, it's just how I process and figure things out before making any moves or anything generally.

B

blue_angel

Hi,

I don't think the way you questioned will affect the reading. I do feel you asked 2 questions at once. Sometimes you will not get a clear answer, if you do this. I do think 34 calls for action.

Blue_Angel

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
I can see where you see two questions coming into play with my casting. I tried to cast the question "Should I stay the course in my love life?" and got 10.1.2.3 which seems to indicate action is good, in small amounts. The other hexagram seems to indicate that there will be little movement, time to step back maybe?

B

blue_angel

I think you have a good understanding of your readings. Did you notice you have received 34 more than once? 34.2>55 and then 34 unchanging. There is something in 34 that you need to pay attention to. How have things unfolded since your last readings? Any change? Did you ask her any of the questions suggested?

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
The last we talked was focused on her, since she had a good evening and wanted to tell me about it. Then after awhile she started talking about a coach that caught her eye so she was thinking of trying out for the team because of him. I'm not sure if that means anything, and I have wanted to ask her more about it and what she sees with us, however I haven't seen her since that discussion re: coach.

B

blue_angel

I will have to look at this readings and translations a bit more. I will get back to you later on this. For now... 10 is treading the tigers tail (proceeding very carefully) and 33 is retreating to safety so you are not eaten alive. But sometimes we receive certain answers because of what's going on within us. If I can explain this right... you may be your own tiger (your mind) and you may need to retreat from over thinking this. Or maybe it doesn't "feel" safe for you to continue on this path with her? This is why I think its better to ask her, and get a clear answer from her. Just as advice that may help... when you do your casting meditate first, have a clear, calm mind, free from worry, doubt, anxiety, or expectation. On a logical note... how serious is she with him? Does he know about you? Ginnie may have been right in the original reading she gave you, so maybe you should consider that.

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Ginnie had a good point in mentioning the other person being a conformist I suppose. The girl I've referred to is really into being like people around her, in particular to avoid the potential threat of others being upset or angry with her. I'm not sure if this changes much at all, but I just reread ginnie's post and thought of this. There are things that I'm reminded of and have noticed which fit very well with the posted reading interpretation, and I feel the only reason there's been more distance between her and I is basically the conformity thing, trying to fit in and stuff. She mentioned to me a couple weeks back about being drawn to speeches she heard of someone who talked about the idea of fitting in, and how it's not important or whatever. I hadn't given much thought to this before, but maybe it's a big thing to pay attention to in seeing how things will play out. I will also try to clear my mind before readings, that might be helpful! I hadn't considered it before.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).