...life can be translucent

Menu

Lost Cat 10.1.5.6 >49 or 55.1.3 >16

bianatree

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post asking for assistance. Our housecat, Loki, is missing. He is an inside cat, but has a fascination with outside. We haven't seen him since last night, but have a bigger house, two other cats, and busy schedules. I feel terrible that I didn't notice he was missing until earlier this afternoon.

Over the last 5 years, he has gotten out twice (now is the 3rd). The first time we found him under the house and the second time in a stand of forest that is to the west of our home. Both times, we barely heard him meowing and had to coax him to come out from his hiding spot. He wants to be outside, but when faced with the reality of it, he is very timid and hides.

After searching the property and nearby roads for the last few hours, I consulted Yi. The first time, I was pretty upset and not quite centered, so I think (or hope), my reading was a result of my state of mind.

I asked; Where can I find Loki and received 10.1.5.6 > 49

Because I focus on individual lines until receiving 4 or more, I was alarmed. I interpreted it as being that I was not focusing or being organized in my effort to find him, it would work out (I would find him), I would lose my livestock??? Meaning because I did not make a concerted effort I would not find him well. I am having hard time seeing this in a positive light. I don't know what else to do, my daughters and I have combed the property, calling him and tapping cat food cans. I have called the neighbors. I have driven down nearby roads.... Finding him is paramount, but we have all seen unfortunate accidents and obviously, finding him alive and safe is better than just finding him.... just hoping somehow Yi is reflecting my state of mind.

So, in a panic... I asked; Is Loki okay and received 32.1 >34. It doesn't matter what you do, trying or hoping too much isn't going to effect the situation. Wu says, "He seeks a lasting relationship from afar" talk about not reassuring... Okay, I get it, it is what it is. I'm not going to write my cat off at this moment.

Dark came and I tried to meditate and calm myself. I apologized to Yi for asking again and asked where I could find Loki and received 55.1.3 > 16. Maybe he's hiding, maybe he's hurt?

I don't want to ask again, I don't want to have false hope. But, I do want to find our friend. I don't want him to be out there alone, afraid, or hurt.

Can anyone help in interpreting the first or last reading?

bianatree

visitor
Reaction score
We found him!!! I went outside again and called. He was in the forest to the west. I am so gleeful! Because of domestication, I know he isn't prepared to deal with outside. I want him to be safe... on the other side, he wants to be outside.... My other cats don't want that.

kalikari

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Biantree,
Okay, breath! I don't understand why your first reading alarmed you so much. I think youre panicking, so try to relax.

"I asked; Where can I find Loki and received 10.1.5.6 > 49"

I feel this hex is a story about what Loki has been doing and where he is, not about what you need to do to find him. Not only because that was the original question, but because both hexagram 10 and 49 are full of feline imagery, did you notice? tigers and panthers. Both animals that know there way around outside, btw.

10.1 Loki is really innocent,this is a big experience for him. He chose to go. This is not your fault. He is careful and contemplative of his path. He goes where he feels less scared. His meekness creates a safety in dangerous situations.
10.5 This is the ruler of the hexagram, Loki is learning to be an outdoor cat. He may feel unhappy and scared and get trapped by his own uncertainties, but he will pull it together, and end up with no real injury.
10.6 i think this seems like Loki will find his own way home. This a very fortunate line that speaks of returning after a cycle.

As for your other hexagrams I think the yi is speaking more towards you and your panic..
but 55.1,3 kind of made me think that Loki made some other human friends, are there neighbors with kids around?

Let us know how it turns out, blessings
Kalikari

Last edited:

kalikari

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
oh! good I just saw your response. Yay!!
:)

B

blue_angel

I'm so happy you found your friend and Kalikari I was thinking almost the exact same interpretation. Very nice!

bianatree

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you!

Kalikari and Blue Angel,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I loved your interpretation Kalikari. Years ago, I had a cat that was killed on the highway and an other that just disappeared. I had said I would never adopt any more but the universe kept sending them my way. My solution was to keep them inside so I knew they would be safer. The whole thing was probably much more traumatic for me than for him. Thank you again for responding!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).