...life can be translucent

Menu

28.3.4 to 29

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
I have a friend who is getting heart tests today about some physical sensations of rapid heartbeat. I did a casting to ask the Y to give me a glimpse of her current health concern (at her request). As I understand it the ridge pole reference in lines 3 and 4 both buckling and/or at its limits could portend a stress or anxiety issue rather than a more systemic issue. Am I correct? She's getting tested right now via EKG and halter hear monitor. Test results won't be known for a week or so. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
This does seem to be stress and anxiety related due to excess tension. This is a fair prognosis with a risk for an invasive treatment - look into alternative medicine options or possibly a psychic healing of some sort.

1eleven

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for the validation. My only concern is the backdrop of hex 29 which I believe could denote a chronic or congenital condition rather than something of a situational origin. She is currently engaged in yoga but this has had very limited impact. She is in amazing physical condition otherwise. Any other thoughts?

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
With the Creative/Heaven as the nuclear hexagram there is hope for a full recovery. As you mentioned, they are strong and fit otherwise so this may help. There may be too much strength/yang as in toxic heat and/or hypertension. Does she also suffer migraines? Perhaps chinese medicine may be beneficial - acupuncturist.

I hope this helps. Please keep us posted.

1eleven

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
I just did a second cast asking whether there was any reason to be concerned about the presence of an underlying medical condition (versus emotional) and received 59.1.5 to 41 which I understood as dispelling concerns by reassuring that she was "healthy as a horse" (line 1) but a little anxious (line 5). Against the backdrop of 41, I believe the tests would come back as essentially negative (decreasing). Is this what you would think?

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
Furthermore, when I inquired whether prognosis was good and any minor concerns could be treated with medication, I recieved 22.1.3 to 23, which I took to mean "yes" as I'm a good anti-anxiety or hypertension medication.

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
Because I know follow up is so important, I wanted to share some news.

The tests came back negative for any heart abnormalities or circulation anomalies.

She has been prescribed an anti-depressant/anti-anxiety medication to relieve symptoms.

Thanks 1eleven!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).