Menu

Will I get the job that i desire?

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 61
Changing lines 1
Resulting in - Hexagram 29

This job interview that I went on yesterday, was within my company. it is on the brokerage side. the interview went well. if accepted, it could mean many great opportunities for me not to mention more $$$. I have been with this company for over 3 years, and have been promoted 3 times.

our dept is closing at the end of the month and many of us have been interviewing outside the company as well as applying for posts within the company.

I applied for this post that is closer to my home within the company.

I cast this Hexagram and it showed that I am "Measuring"? I feel deeply for this job acceptance that I desire. can anyone assist?

Will I get this position? I will hear by this week. the interviewer said I had all the qualifications and was very happy with the interview.

can you shed some light on the Hexagrams for me please. I am greatful

:bows::bows:

B

blue_angel

Hi,

61.1>59? Typo? I was confused when I seen 29. So far I don't see it as a direct answer of whether or not you will get the job. Does seem like a good possibility. Seems like its thrown questions back at you, to consider if you really want this job, if it will be best in the long run, if you think the company is compatible with you, if the job you do at this new job will align with your inner truth of who you are. I'll take a more thorough look later. Let us know the outcome please. That will be very helpful and best wishes, good luck!

Blue_Angel

Last edited:
B

blue_angel

Another possibility is that the company is going over your qualifications to see if you are a good fit. But I still feel your answer may be telling you to take another look at all that's involved and what will be expected of you. To think it through before getting too excited or carried away.

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
the Hexagram was correct

I saw online that it was changed to 29.

I received an email from the HR recruiter in Texas and she told me that she was happy that the interview went well. she will let me know next week the decision.

I did very well on the interview. it is within my company, its just on the "brokerage" side. I looked into this very clearly and was very prepared for the questions, as I had several. she was very pleased with me.

I do want this position, it would mean greater pay, same hours and yes, more responsibility, but its an entry level job and I want to learn it.

the Hexagram did change to 29:bows:

B

blue_angel

Hi,

What lines changed for you? 61 with line 1 changes to 59. Its hard to interpret without knowing what lines changed.

B

blue_angel

I believe its 61 with lines 1 and line 6 changing to 29. 61.1.6>29. Does that sound right?

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
I believe Amy Luisa had 60 1. --> 29. That would explain why the hexagram title was "Measuring" which is 60. 61 is "Inner Truth" and quite a different statement :)
Considering this reading, the outlook for the job does not seem to be so well - it does not mean you will not get it, but advises to curb any excess expectations and hopes regarding it. Be reticient ("Not going out of the door and the courtyard is without blame.") The overall context (29) loooks like there might be problems ahead with this job, or the overall situation. I think it advises you to be very careful and not get carried away by enthusiasm. That way, you can be sucessfull ("If you are sincere, you have success in your heart, and whatever you do succeeds.")

best wishes

maui

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
I did this reading with the online Free READING way.
I am so sincere for this position. I went on the interview and it went very well and I was very prepared. The woman who interviewed me said that I had a lot of experience and we talked for a great length of time. I even saw some of my former co-workers there that had been transferred a few months ago and they said Hello.

I will know by next week.
this is a great opportunity for me to learn the brokerage side of my company.

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
the computer said 61 with lines changing to 1 then resulting Hex 29

B

blue_angel

Hi,

Perhaps you had a computer glitch? Maui is quite right. If you had 60 then line 1 would change resulting in 29. Since you say yourself the reading talked about measuring, well that is the theme as Maui said for 60. 61 is about inner truth. I was quite confused when I seen your reading because it didn't add up, I didn't even think at the time of 60, so it was a good catch by Maui.

We or at least I understand, "you had a great interview, you were very happy, they were very happy with you. You really want this job. You feel for all the reasons stated above by yourself, 3 times, that the job would be good for you and that
you have what it takes for the job." You continue to
repeat yourself as if we aren't reading or as if you
feel we don't understand what you are saying. We
understand.

What we are trying to do is help translate your reading and give insight, not
what "we" say but what iching saying pertaining to your question /situation.

Its impossible to translate a reading that doesn't
have the correct hexagrams or lines. I am sorry
if you had a computer error? (Although I have
never heard of this particular error, its possible.) :confused:

Maybe that's a sign for you to further your learning of how the lines change. Someone else can post a link, I can't do that now.

61 line 1 only changing just does not change to 29. It does not add up. It also would say nothing about
measuring.

Before anyone else is willing to take a look at this we would probably have to come to an
agreement of what your reading is. At least that's how I see it. Makes no sense for me to try to figure out further what insight Iching was giving you. We are doing everything we can to find the right reading. I have my own ideas and insight on "60,
line 1 to 29". (If you agree that's what you had, I would be willing to share it. Although Maui had
great insight already. I guess you could just decide
for yourself what it means if that's what you feel is best. Either way, good luck

Blue_Angel

Last edited:

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
I remember casting the hex online and seeing that it resulted in Hexagram 29 - perhaps it was a glitch. should I cast again?

B

blue_angel

Well I don't see anything wrong with asking again. I would personally ask an open ended question rather than a yes or no question. I get a clearer reading this way. Unless you feel you may have received 60 since it read as measuring? There's really no right or wrong. Ask away.

Blue_Angel :)

B

blue_angel

"What insight can yi give me in receiving the job I desire?" :)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I remember casting the hex online and seeing that it resulted in Hexagram 29 - perhaps it was a glitch. should I cast again?

no it wasn't a glitch, it's just you still don't know how to cast a hexagram or what changing lines are as if you did you'd see that 61.1 cannot possibly change to 29.

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/learn/consult/casting.php

learning how to cast with coins so that you understand how one hexagram changes to another isn't that hard, see above link.

no point posting more questions here IMO till you know what you have actually cast.

The 3 coin method is simplest. There's no point people guessing what you might have cast.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
This job interview that I went on yesterday, was within my company. it is on the brokerage side. the interview went well. if accepted, it could mean many great opportunities for me not to mention more $$$. I have been with this company for over 3 years, and have been promoted 3 times.

See if you are clever enough to get promoted 3 times you are surely clever enough to learn how to cast a hexagram ? As I recall from all your previous threads over the years you never did quite get to grips with what hexagram you had cast.

All I'm saying is if people are to take time helping you to interpret castings you could take time to figure how to do the actual cast ?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oh just seen this

I cast this Hexagram and it showed that I am "Measuring"? I feel deeply for this job acceptance that I desire. can anyone assist?

now I understand why it was thought it likely to be hexagram 60. Yes 60.1 goes to 29....not going out of the door.

I don't know what 'brokerage' is it sound like it involves numbers anyway...it sounds harder than learning to cast the I ching with 3 coins.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).