...life can be translucent

Menu

63.3 regarding relationship

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I asked the Yi "What actions should I take in regard to my relationship with so and so?" and received 63 line 3, changing to hexagram 3. Being that 63 is called "completion" and the person I talk to online seems to have deleted me from the messenger we use to chat, it would seem that possibly everything is over. But then there is the changing line which suggests gathering wise people together for advice or something, and then the other hexagram "trouble at the start" so I'm not sure whether this means anything in regard to her or if its about me or another relationship. Anyone have thoughts on their experiences with this result?
Magnus

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
After pondering this for awhile, I wondered if 63 was saying that what was meant to be in that relationship has come to a completion and then asked "What are the effects if I continue to focus on her?" and received 31, changing line 3 with the future hexagram of 45. It's interesting that both the changing line 3 of hexagram 63, and the hexagram of 45 suggest a gathering of people or somehow uniting together like I'm supposed to gather support of others. I feel like I don't have many around me though in general so I'm not entirely sure who or what it's suggesting to grasp here. I'm not sure if anyone has insights or ideas. In the past regarding this girl I've received multiple results of hexagram 4 which suggests youthful folly, and I thought it was reminding me that she's younger than me and therefore could be inexperienced and that I should be aware of this. I don't know if that plays into these results today.

In reading other interpretations of 31 and 31.3 in particular it sounds like the answer is clear to not focus on her anymore maybe.

In asking "Is there something more for her and I?" I received 32, 1 and 6 changing to 14.

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What actions should I take in regard to my relationship with so and so?
63.3 > 3

Use intermediaries. Line 3 suggests employing others. Do you know her friends? If so, contact her through her friends.

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting idea. I don't know her friends at all, just her. I could get someone like my sister to add her and try to talk to her? Or should I keep trying on my own?

Today I asked Should I persist with her and got the result 51.1.5 which I haven't gotten much before at all. I've been trying to read up on the interpretations of it to see if I can figure out more.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Try sister. As it is, the relationship is dead, and I don't think you can resurrect it on your own.

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
My sister suggests just leaving it be, seeing what happens on its own. I guess that could mean its over for good. I asked what would the effects be of following my sister's advice? and it said 63.1.4. Seems the same except different changing lines perhaps.

In asking "Should I take any action with regards to the girl?" I received 51 unchanging. I don't know if that means I need to take action with her, or if its something to go within and figure out for myself, does anyone have insight into the jolt/shock hexagram?

Last edited:

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
What are the effects of reaching out to her? I got a different result that struck me as interesting, 24.1.5, where the changing lines relate to mistakes of the past, which I believe there were some. The resultant hexagram is union (8). Is it enough to simply understand mistakes were made, and just go with the flow of life now? Is action beneficial?

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
"Is there a good future to be had between her and I?" Hex 55 changing lines 4 and 5 is what I just received. I asked this because I noticed that I am unblocked from her online now. I wondered what the change might mean whether there was anything for us coming. The future hexagram is 63, so it might basically mean nothing but I'm wondering if this is a time to persist as some interpretations suggest that negative things happening in 63 might be lessened with perseverance. In all interpretations I read, 55.4.5 suggests good fortune.

psychonaut613

visitor
Reaction score
I think the first two readings suggest that if you persevere in this, it will be a good outcome. I think if u keep asking questions the universe gets impatient or bored or something and just tells you how it is right at that moment and not overall, maybe?

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Too many questions probably is that way. I wonder if the universe just reflects back the same impatience that the casting individual has if they put forth too many questions? I am definitely a bit impatient to see what will happen. But I haven't made contact yet.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).