...life can be translucent

Menu

Job issue - Hex 40 with changing line 2 and 6

nanalu

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

I cast a question, "How high is the chance for my next employer be AAA Company?" and I got Hex 40 with changing line 2 and 6.

Please help me on the interpretation and advise me. Thank you very much!!

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
It looks like maybe these lines suggest something of an obstacle or barrier could be in the way with this company possibly. How do you feel about the company? How would getting this employer affect you?

nanalu

visitor
Reaction score
Actually my brother is working inside and helping me see am I able to work in the company as is a good company. I am not sure about the obstacle. Should I re-cast? Or how should I ask I-ching? I really hope to work in this company.

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
You could ask something like "What do I need to do in order to achieve the position in this company?" as I'm wondering if maybe there's something about the ego coming through as an obstacle or something. I'm not the most experienced on here by any means so I'm just throwing ideas out there based on what I see in the interpretations.

nanalu

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Magus

I decided to cast two questions which are as follows:
01) What should I do to get a job in AAA Company and I got Hex 55 with changing line 1 and 5 to Hex 31.
02) What will happen if I tender without a job and I got Hex 35 with changing line 2, 4 and 5 to Hex 59.

Please advise me. Thank you very much.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Nanalu, your first reading of 40.2.6 is very favorable for your gaining employment with this company. Just go ahead and you will see your worries disappear.

nanalu

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Ginnie!

So I just wait? How about the other two questions which I have casted? Do I have to worry about that?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 55 line 1 talks about meeting with someone. I think you should ask your brother what is the normal procedure for people to apply for a job with this company. Usually a person needs to prepare a resume, which they submit to the proper person. After that they are called to come in for an interview. I am glad to hear that your brother thinks it is an excellent company. You have a lot of good luck to look forward to!

nanalu

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Ginnie

Thank you for your advise. However just now my brother told me bad news that it might not have chance. I do not know why my casting did not come true or could you please tell me how should I ask I-ching?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
You need to call the company and find out how to apply for a job. Usually a job applicant sends their resume and after that they get called to come in for an interview. You will have to find out who is the person to whom you will send your resume. Does the Personnel Department know you are seeking a job with their company? You will have to act to let them know.

nanalu

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Ginnie

The HR manager knew that I was looking for a job jn the company. However he checked that sibling is not allowed to work in same company. I am wondering is there any mirecle?

Do I need to recast my question or?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
If that is their policy, then those are the rules they go by. You might ask the HR manager if an exception could be made in your case. If he says no, then you will have to abide by that and not push any further at this time for a job in this company. The miracle would be if he said yes, they will make an exception. Ask him.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).