...life can be translucent

Menu

60.1.4 ???

Valeria

visitor
Reaction score
hi!
I asked about the development of things between me and x...
60.1.4 to 47
I know there are problems but at first sight it seemed to me that the answer is 'wait for the best moment ...now you have to stay calm, soon or later there will be your moment '
...but it could also be like 'don't waste your time with him' ...
what do you think? thank you

B

blue_angel

Could you share a bit of background on what's been unfolding here? What has been taking place?

M

mirian

hi!
I asked about the development of things between me and x...
60.1.4 to 47

Dear Valeria,

In my view, your reading suggests that this relationship will not develop swiftly and if you decide to proceed you would have to accept the limitations for the time being. I think that it is up to you to decide whether or not you are prepared to accept this and feel happy and comfortable, without feeling that the limitations are being imposed over you and are too much to bear. I wouldn't go as far as to say that "you are wasting your time with him" because your reading does not go beyond the present moment. It is only showing the way things are in the early stages of this relationship. It is certainly not a "whirlwind romance":D

Hope that helps :bows:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
60.1.4 seems to be urging self-control. The relating hex of 47 indicates to me that there is something about this relationship that makes you feel drained and tired. That being the case, you might really consider keeping your boundaries intact and limiting the amount of time you spend with "x."

Valeria

visitor
Reaction score
thank you blue_angel, mirian and ginnie :) !!
blue_angel: x is the guy of the other thread, we had arguments and misunderstendings.
now I've found out that he's probably dating someone else ...but, when we meet, sometimes he acts like a year ago when we were 'in love'...really!! so i don't know what to do...
I asked 'what should I do with x?' hex 55
and the question of this thread on how our relation will develop...60.1.4 to 47

M

mirian

I asked 'what should I do with x?' hex 55

I think that with Hex 55 the Yi is telling you to take charge of the situation, tell him what you think about all of that and take action. It might be interesting for you to consider that Hex 55 forms a sequence with Hex 54, in which one is in a secondary position without much input or control, and then it forms a pair with Hex 56, the Traveller, in which things are temporary and one is on a journey on his/her own. All of that suggests me that it is time for you to make your own decisions. Is he probably dating someone else?? Hex 55 is telling you that you don't have to, and you shouldn't, tolerate this.

Hope that helps :bows:

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
For what it is worth, I will share an experienced that I had with 60.1.4 > 47.
Because of challenges where I was living I was trying to find a new housing situation and looked at an apartment to sublet. When I asked, "What about subletting this apartment?" I received 60.1.4 > 47. My initial thought on it was that I should call up and say I was not interested in the sublet. But then somehow I talked myself into doing it. It was one of the biggest mistakes I made this year. In my case this is how I now read the changing lines:

60.1 Stay where you are for now, i.e. don't sublet this place
60.4 Peacefully articulate what you need where you are instead of running away by subletting the place.

Wikiwing's comments on 60.4 seems relevant too in my case too. It speaks of asking for what you need tranquilly and taking your time and not being in a hurry.

and Wikiwing on 55:
Abundance [Feng], creating success.
The king assumes it.
No mourning. Yi sacrifice at noon.'

The words of the divination instructing Wu not to mourn, but to make the Yi sacrifice to the earth in preparation for war. Don’t be overwhelmed, don’t hide yourself away; take on the charge given to you, act on it.

Mirian's comments seem quite fitting here. Don't mourn the situation ---- march out on your own. If he is dating someone else --- then could you date someone else too?

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).