...life can be translucent

Menu

watersign

visitor
Reaction score
I have been using the I CHING for many years now and have been reading the answers here on this website.

The question that I just posted was this...

Why does one of my male co-workers follow me around?

The answer was hexagram 39.1.4.6 changing to hexagram 13

AND I also did a follow up question which was this...

Is this particular co-worker obsessed with me?

The answer was hexagram 34.2.5 changing into hexagram 49

The reason I am asking is because he always STARES at me and never speaks, unless I speak first

He is a friendly person and mingles with everyone in our department, except for me

If I ask him for help, he will help me but he seems to be very angry about something?

The look that he always gives me is a look of either intense passion and/or hateful vengeance

We have never exchanged ill words towards one another, we barely know each other

He is a Scorpio

All replies are gladly appreciated ;)

Last edited:
B

blue_angel

What do the answers say to you? You've been using the Iching for many years, you must have some insight or idea?

watersign

visitor
Reaction score
I believe that there is some sort of attraction towards me; however, I am not sure how far he is willing to take it.

It does seem as though he is trying hard to resist his attraction towards me for whatever reason?

He followed me today to a nearby restaurant. I asked him if he wanted to sit with me for lunch. He declined.

It is just a weird vibe.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'd never put questions in the form that you have as the answers will be hard to get to grips with

why does he follow you ? is he obsessed with you ? These questions are his problem and his business. What you need to know is what you need to do or not do, think or not think about it.

Once you ask from your own POV things should be much clearer. You will likely in any case get a good idea of what his intentions are from what Yi advises you to do.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that there is some sort of attraction towards me; however, I am not sure how far he is willing to take it.

It does seem as though he is trying hard to resist his attraction towards me for whatever reason?

He followed me today to a nearby restaurant. I asked him if he wanted to sit with me for lunch. He declined.

It is just a weird vibe.

What do you think?

you are talking about a person aren't you ? It's just he sounds like a stray dog.

watersign

visitor
Reaction score
you are talking about a person aren't you ? It's just he sounds like a stray dog.

LOL!

Last night, I asked the I CHING "What are his intentions towards me now"?

The answer was hexagram 17.4.6 changing into hexagram 42

Stalking is one thing and an immature crush is another

Thank you for your reply ;)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).