...life can be translucent

Menu

23.6 same answer

pargenton

Reaction score
Hi anon,
nobody answered and I feel the need to give back something to this wonderful site :)

Well, maybe 23.6 is positive, but in the sense that awful things already happened :), that is I think you really lived difficult times, please confirm.

Anyway line 6 for me means that if you act as an "inferior man" in Wilhelm terms, you're looking for serious troubles; you must leave your past and really embrace the change in your life.
In this way you should achieve the large fruit.
Prepare to a new phase in your life, the phase of destruction has ended, was your relationship with friends a kind of divorce ?
If so I think that relationship ended and maybe you should get ready for a new one or a new lifestyle, but please post more details, in order to help you.
Bye
Paolo

S

seeker

23 is often about stripping away appearances, and yes, I also see line 6 as the end of a bad time moving to something better. The moving line is telling you that the time of 23 is about over, and it contains a warning to continue to be the superior man. I actually think your relating hex is more important in this reading. Hex 2 is often described as going with the flow. You asked what to be receptive to. Be receptive to everything that comes your way. Don't push or force anything, don't try to control, just let it come to you and accept it. Go with the flow.

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
23.6 is great for the minority of things that are truly sustainable, and not good at all for the majority of things that are not sustainable.
Just like time and life. It's a shakeup, and what should survive does.

pam

visitor
Reaction score
I think it is an apt description for what happens when things are stripped away - all pretenses are destroyed, bonds which are not worthwhile fall apart - yet, if there was a seed of good in whatever it is that is splitting apart, that seed has the power to sprout again into a new fruit, and ripen into something worth saving. The destruction of the old thus has a purpose....to bring life to the new. If the old that is split apart had no purpose in being together to begin with, or its purpose has been exhausted, then there is no fruit...the house of the inferior man is destroyed. The image of the carriage for the superior man is like a means to carry on - to go forward. Either way, 23.6 is the end of the splitting apart (either it is approaching or it has just happened). What you make of it afterward probably depends on how valuable it was as an entity before and what remains of that value.

It may also be what grows out of the destruction of what split apart - the way a person might grow spiritually or intellectually stronger through the destruction of something that had outlived its usefulness. This is where the receptivity comes in - try to reflect on how this can turn into a good thing. Maybe you and your friends will develop in new ways and forge a new friendship stronger than the old. Maybe you will go your separate ways and take some strength and knowledge from what you had as friends, or what you learned from the destruction of the friendship.

Does that clear up the fruit part?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).