...life can be translucent

Menu

I am being reviewed on Wednesday concerning my teaching.

Annnie

visitor
Reaction score
Last year I got the first bad review concerning my teaching. I knew it really was not about my teaching and giving my opinion I made things much worse for myself. This personality type is not easy for me. The hexagram is not auspicious at all. Help! Yesterday I got 50 changing into 38. I have got to stay positive and do my best and deal with the results when they happen. I never used to question my teaching. Now I think what can I do to give the kids an excellent ed. within district policy that will not draw attention to me! It is a muscle building experience.

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Also on the other thread with the same answer you said you got this same cast of 50>38 or rather 50.1.3>38 for this question

. I am being reviewed again on Wednesday. I got my boss is going into the review with 50 changing into 38.

but here on this thread you say you got that cast for well no specific question seemingly. So was this cast for how your boss is going into the interview as you previously said or is this now another question ?

This what you said about hexagram 50 puzzled me

The hexagram is not auspicious at all.

In what way do you find it not auspicious ?

How do you see line 1, with the cauldron being tipped upside down ? Now if this question is abouthow your boss will be as it was in the first thread then doesn't it look to you like he is interested in somekind of reform, an unusual move of some kind. And doesn't 50.3 suggest that whilst things may be a bit messy for a while in the end these changes can be bought about ?

I'm interested in how you see the lines in hexagram 50 turning out for you ? What sort of things have made you feel hexagram 50 is inauspicious over the last 30 years ?

Last edited:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Annnie,
You must be awfully anxious about Wednesday, and I'm sorry you have to go through this after all your years of being a great teacher.

Trojan has pointed out that hexagram 50 is usually not considered inauspicious -- in general. It points to the establishment of a new time or a new regime. I must say, with lines 1 and 3 moving you have a yang pattern of 36, Injury or Fear of Injury. And a yin pattern of 6, Conflict. So I can see where you might think this is not auspicious for you. However, I think you have decided to adopt the best possible attitude. You will get through this on Wednesday, even if you have to pretend to go along with everything he says. You have seniority but he has the position, so what can you do. It is best to be realistic and not too full of oneself. There may be a lot to learn in the process, as you pointed out yourself. I admire your determination to come through with flying colors no matter what he throws at you. You can do it!

Annnie

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Ginnie and Trojan! I got all satisfactories which are the highest marks and hoping if I remain calm and am not blamed for our being a red school and for him having to go through what he put me and many others through last year with his boss that it is over. I used to see everyday as a celebration teaching. Now I just hope the kids and I will be left alone so I can go about the business of teaching. The style is going back to Balanced Literacy and themes. This is something I am much better at than Madeline Hunter.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).