...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 1

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
Yesterday, I drew three readings in a row involving hexagram 1 that I wanted to share for feedback. I’ve been involved with in a relationship offering a great deal of emotional, sensual, creative, and even spiritual connection. To understand this relationship better, I consulted the Y with three casting from three distinct points of view, my own, hers and the relationship as its own entity.

1. 2.5 > 30

I asked “what I can expect from our relationship together” and received hex 1 lines 2 and 5 changing to 30. As with the other reading, I find this to be auspicious indicating a deep level of mutual understanding and appreciation.

1. 5 > 14

As a follow up question, I asked how she “could expect from our relationship together” and received hex 1 lines 5 changing into 14. I see this is very auspicious indicating a confluence of inspiration and tangible rewards.

1. 2.3.5.6 > 51

Finally, I inquired “effect we will have on each other”, who is very demonstrative but not as expressive with words and received hex 1 lines 2, 3, 5, 6 changing into 51. I understand this to indicate lots of potential for interpersonal growth with the caution in line 6 about not going too far.
Does my take on these appear correct? What am I missing? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Greg~

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Your take on the three readings appears to be correct. You really will inspire each other, but beware the heights of creativity indicated by moving line 1.6, as you already know.

S

sooo

I’ve been involved with in a relationship offering a great deal of emotional, sensual, creative, and even spiritual connection.

Hi Greg

I think you've interpreted all three readings perfectly.

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
Update

1. 1.3.4.6 > 29

In response to the comments I received, I did another casting asking for reassurance on when we would begin to experience the fullness of the creative forces identified in these castings and I received hex 1 lines 1, 3, 4 and 6 turning into 29. While it is easy to look at hex 29 as something foreboding. In relation to hex 1, I took this to be an indication of the depths we would continue to reach in our relationship as a never ending process. Similarly, with all the moving lines, I examined those that were missing, 2 and 5 and again took these to be especially favorable. Again, in light of the prior three readings involving hexagram 1, I took this last one as a positive indication as well.

That said, I am not above self-deception. So if anyone has an alternative interpretation I'd be happy to hear it.

With much appreciation ahead of time.

Greg~

Last edited:

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
49.4 > 63

Because I can't leave well enough alone, I asked one last clarifying question in hopes of getting some reassurance "what will be the outcome of our relationship together" to which I received hex 49 line 4 changing into 63.

My take on that reading confirms the prior castings providing me "confidence" that what is happening is already in the process of occurring and represents a positive direction for both our futures.

S

sooo

It may be worth remembering that 1 is not all rosy, and that the Creative is untiring, in a constant state of change, so I wouldn't get too comfortable and secure with this lady - though I admit to feeling a little envious, chuckle.

I'm surprised 29 hasn't popped up in this cocktail.

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
This me be an example of being careful what you wish for. But I confess, it is!!! :p

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
49. 2.6 > 1

To add to the "creative" energy in this posting, a short while ago my love presented me with a very beautiful china red enamel box as a gift just "because". So I did a casting to inquire what "because" meant and received hex 49 lines 2 and 6 changing into 1.

I dare not attempt to decipher this. Any help?

Greg~

S

sooo

It's a jewelry box, that she expects returned to her with a big diamond engagement ring inside.

Congrats, man! When's the big day?

:D

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
1.3.6 to 58

Ironically, its not a diamond but a five carat natural pink sapphire I have secured in safety deposit box for someday. While the thought of proposing is quite enticing, when I asked what the "best course to take", the casting resulted in hex 1 lines 3 and 6 changing to 58 which I understood as a caution to be patient and discerning.

Do I have this correct?

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
1.4 to 9
Okay, no more castings along this line for a while. I think I've had just about all I can take. I asked what effect I would have on my love's life course and received hex 1 line 4 changing to 9. Again, I perceive this to be especially auspicious. But hey, what do I know?

B

blue_angel

I find it amazing that you continuously get 1. I wish the best to both of you. I'm a bit envious as well.

Blue_Angel

S

sooo

1.3.6 to 58

Ironically, its not a diamond but a five carat natural pink sapphire I have secured in safety deposit box for someday. While the thought of proposing is quite enticing, when I asked what the "best course to take", the casting resulted in hex 1 lines 3 and 6 changing to 58 which I understood as a caution to be patient and discerning.

Do I have this correct?

Red, shades of pink, or is it pink, shades of red? Oh well, either way it's symbolic of your heart. She wants your heart; whether figuratively or literally, for dinner, I can't say. (I keed, I keed!)

I've had crazy repetitions before, but I've never seen a run of 1 like you've had. The change lines aren't all easy ones, as mentioned earlier, so I wouldn't expect an easy cruise, cuz there's something about heaven that brings out a bit of hell.

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
The color is of a lotus flower properly called padmaraga. It is quite rare...and is unheated...completely natural. Ironically, she has a pink lotus on her shoulder she had tattooed some years ago before we met. The same timeframe I purchased the sapphire.

I'm a psychologist who was trained as a sculptor. I've seen too much in my long career to believe in chance occurrences. My experience with all blessings is that they come with an even portion of sacrifice...to balance the universal equation assuring equilibrium!

Your cautions are appreciated!

Much thanks!!!!

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
because she loves you, silly! Maybe Soooo is right about that ring . . .

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
1. 1.6 > 28

Speaking of wanting my heart...all of it...to devour. Last night during intimacy while exchanging various expressions of "I love you", she indicated she wanted "all of me" which I took on a numbers of levels. The interesting part of the context is that included past, present and future... as in "I've always loved you... even before I knew you... and always will". However, because she is very reticent to express herself verbally...I asked the universe to help me understand what the expression "ALL OF ME" meant. In response I received hex 1 (not surprising at this point), lines 1 to 6 turning into 28. Given the other hex 1 readings, I understood the response to be that she was overwhelmed in moment and by previous life events and the prospects for the future (accounting for changing lines 1 and 6 and furthest ends of hex).

I'm game for any other thoughts! The hex 1 readings have become a bit overwhelming.

S

sooo

I'm too naive to recognize real life women nutcases, but I've paid for the error of that way. Not saying she (yours) is one, but they're out there. Women aren't the only victims out there. Have to be careful who you dance with.

1, as I more gently indicated already, can be death as much as life.

Personally, those words wouldn't have me running away, I'd be flying away!! No one owns another's past, present or future but that person. Someone not in touch with that is living in a separate reality.

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
No truer words have ever been spoken.
Thank you for the warning.
At least, I walk into the chaos with eyes wide open...
Even if I lose one...in the land of the blind...
The man (or hermit) with one eye is king.
Isn't that how it goes?

Last edited:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I think she meant she wanted to feel full of you, as if all her empty spaces had been filled up by you. It is rather a metaphorical thing to say and I don't think the meaning had to do with eating or devouring . . . I think the 28 indicates a state of fullness, or over-fullness at that point. A state of overwhelm. We don't need to take everything literally. Sometimes a person's tone of voice is more important than the words they use.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I'm game for any other thoughts! The hex 1 readings have become a bit overwhelming.

maybe its your dragon and the feelings you have for her are very 28.( too good to be true ?)
Bound-up energy seeking for an outlet- to discharge - feels from here. Looking at your 1.6 and 28 the first words came into mind were "over ones' head" , "too much" ...

S

sooo

No truer words have ever been spoken.
Thank you for the warning.
At least, I walk into the chaos with eyes wide open...
Even if I lose one...in the land of the blind...
The man (or hermit) with one eye is king.
Isn't that how it goes?

I like it.

Ginnie may be entirely right too though. Her expressions may have been romantic poetry. Only one here to find out is you. I hope you let us know how it goes.

B

blue_angel

Hold on... she said "I want all of you" that's it right? That's all she said? You added the rest? You're analyzing, dissecting, her saying "I want all of you?"

Well... if that's all, have you never heard that before? Has no one ever been in love and in the passionate moment and said this? Its just a loving, passionate, sexual, mmmmm, good, phrase. Its like... she's in love, she adores you, you make her HOT, and she's just enjoying the full moment, sharing it with you, probably with hopes to turn your heat up, get your heart beating. But not in the run away, fly away way. She feels good and she wants you to feel it too. I don't think I can describe it more than that. Ginnie got my attention, she knows what she's talking about. Seriously, its not a sign she's nuts. Why question after question? Are you afraid? Are you unsure? Are you not feeling it back? And men say women are complicated... and men are simple? Really :D

Blue_Angel

Last edited:

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
Fair enough Everyone!!!
The reason for the additional casting is really quite simple.
Just a need for reassurance.
The experience has been wonderfully overwhelming on both sides of the equation.
Just needed some perspective...a "pinch" to ensure I wasn't dreaming!
Thanks one and all!
Greg-

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Fair enough Everyone!!!
The reason for the additional casting is really quite simple.
Just a need for reassurance.
The experience has been wonderfully overwhelming on both sides of the equation.
Just needed some perspective...a "pinch" to ensure I wasn't dreaming!
Thanks one and all!
Greg-

While reassurance is nice, do you really need it? As I often tell my clients, you're not a parking ticket... you don't need validation.

poised

visitor
Reaction score
All of you 1 1.6>28

1. 1.6 > 28

Speaking of wanting my heart...all of it...to devour. Last night during intimacy while exchanging various expressions of "I love you", she indicated she wanted "all of me" which I took on a numbers of levels. The interesting part of the context is that included past, present and future... as in "I've always loved you... even before I knew you... and always will". However, because she is very reticent to express herself verbally...I asked the universe to help me understand what the expression "ALL OF ME" meant. In response I received hex 1 (not surprising at this point), lines 1 to 6 turning into 28. Given the other hex 1 readings, I understood the response to be that she was overwhelmed in moment and by previous life events and the prospects for the future (accounting for changing lines 1 and 6 and furthest ends of hex).

Quite the extraordinary string of 1's, gregrob. Seems that Yi is enjoying this.

I'm thinking in terms of time, literally. Sounds exactly like sex. 1.1, you're getting ready, 1.6 passing the peak, 28, the ridgepole sags. She wanted the whole process and so did you. No problems, enjoy.

If you want to get philosophical about past, present, future, timeless comes to mind. If you are totally present in the moment, past, present, and future seem to merge. Oneness.

Had this discussion with a physicist/lover . What if we could actually become one? Enough energy to destroy the universe? So we decided not to. Not that we could, with two egos like ours.

Best wishes for fulfillment and joy :)

S

sooo

Had this discussion with a physicist/lover . What if we could actually become one? Enough energy to destroy the universe? So we decided not to. Not that we could, with two egos like ours.

What if extraordinary egos are an essential catalyst to such a particle collision?

Also, I think 1.6 could represent such an ego.

Last edited:

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I'm a psychologist who was trained as a sculptor.

Hope I don't sound very nosy but since I read that wanted to ask you (and you don't really have to answer ;) -) if you are an art therapist.

those readings create so powerful images that words can't convey. I feel that's the power of Yi- the visuals it creates. You see before you the "situation" you go into those images and let your senses gather information. Kind of attuning your body and mind with the landscape you find your self in. "return to yourself" has so "spiritual" connotations yet I see it also in a more simple , maybe simplistic for some, way- the affects. Connect, resonate, explore .....the energies inside us and even when intellectually we can't explain, we still know.

Have been looking again at you readings and hear myself saying "wow!!!, and become very curious of the images, the artist in you, have seen.

gregjrob

visitor
Reaction score
I'm not an art therapist. In my current capacity, I work with individual with acute/chronic disturbances and intellectual disabilities...to help illuminate inner constructs that would otherwise be unknowable by their support teams. In short, I help caregivers learn how to safely hug porcupines. With more than 25 years with acute populations and their support teams, one can begin to believe they'd seen everything.

Then into my life walks this force of nature. I do not see images with her...I just see her...that said...I feel amazing things. I guess this is fitting for someone trained as a sculptor.

My first sensation when I touched her (handshake) was a surge of electricity surging down my arm and into her hand. I remember her looking at me with startled eyes and then I remember it passing from her hand back up my arm. In that moment I felt as if the past present and future had opened up before me. I felt genuine clarity.

Every time I see her...it's as if I am for the very first time...and every time I touch her...I get the same sense of the inverse opening up. It's as if I've always known her on some subatomic level and will always know her in an ever expanding way.

I wish had more words. I've met and worked with thousands of people. I've been married twice to two wonderful women. If someone described the connection I've just recounted, I'd be dubious.

But I stand before you now as a believer. Not sure there's much more I can say but "believe in the universe".

Best, Greg-

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).