...life can be translucent

Menu

hex 51 changing line 3

kylied1988

visitor
Reaction score
hello everyone any insight on hex 51 with changing 3, askin what are the changes of me and my ex rekindling our relationship

thankyou

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
hello everyone any insight on hex 51 with changing 3, askin what are the changes of me and my ex rekindling our relationship

thankyou

I think you might get a clearer answer by rephrasing the question. For example, you could ask what your attitude should be toward the relationship. Does the oracle give you hope or does it counsel you to move on?

kylied1988

visitor
Reaction score
ok so i ask what my attitude should be towards the relationship between .. and i, i got 38 with changing line 2 it makes some sense to me but could you give me some insight please?

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
Did you meet this person in an unusual way? The line talks about that. It's about a change of approach. What couldn't have been accomplished in the usual way is accomplished in an unusual way and this helps with the general estrangement.

If I received that line about what attitude I should have toward something I would think about a change of tactics. Does that make any sense given your situation?

kylied1988

visitor
Reaction score
yeh we did meet in an unusual way. i met him when he came to fit my carpets. as hes a carpet fitter lol. an we starting dating a month after.
yeh that makes alot of sense. i was texting him begging him to take me back but i thought im not gettin anywhere by doing that so i have changed the tactics over the last couple of weeks ive completely stopped texting him. i wait for him to text me and its only regarding our daughter and havent been asking him to take me back etc but when texted him he would make wait hours for reply so ive been doin the same... then told him im moving on now as you asked me to do so. he didnt say any thing to that tho. is this wat it means xxx

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
then told him im moving on now as you asked me to do so. he didnt say any thing to that tho. is this wat it means xxx

In my opinion this is not a good thought to leave him with. You need to text him or call him that you can't get him off your mind and you want your family to stay together, now that you have a child. Something like that, that lets him know how much you are thinking of him and caring about him ...

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
ok so i ask what my attitude should be towards the relationship between .. and i, i got 38 with changing line 2 it makes some sense to me but could you give me some insight please?

there needs to be a way for you both to communicate. so remain open to communicate, in whatever way presents itself.

B

blue_angel

As you can see kylied1988, many of the answers you are receiving, particularly the ones you have received from Ginnie and Trojan are the same or very similar to the translations I gave you when you PMd me. Which is why I think it is best not to pm and rather post your questions specifically on shared readings. This way whatever information you want to share about your situation and questions, all will be aware and able to give a broader perspective. In this way we are all learning from each other as well. When on shared readings if I make a mistake Ginnie, Trojan, or any of the others can step in. I really don't see the point in posting here and also having an idividual do your translations. It may help for you to learn more how the Iching and castings work for yourself, this way you can translate your own answers intuitively.

Take care,

Blue_Angel

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).