...life can be translucent

Menu

I think I might be stuck 34.6 > 14

bookishjen

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been in a trying situation where I am trying get a project off the ground but the person in whom I've entrusted with helping see it though -- I cannot do it without the kind of assistance she provides -- has been completely unresponsive. It's particularly troubling because a number of people expressed interest in the project, but I chose her because she was so enthusiastic about getting started right away.

I am at a loss as to what I should do. I vacillate between 1) wanting to have a constructive conversation about the holdup -- she strikes me as incredibly sensitive so I would have to proceed delicately -- or 2) telling her that I'd prefer to work with someone else. There is of course option 3, which is to do nothing at all and hope she miraculously begins to work on the project as we originally discussed.

I asked the IChing, "what should I do about [name of person]?" and I got 34.6 > 14. I certainly have my horns stuck in the hedge, but I am unsure if this line counsels just being still or getting out of the situation altogether.

Any insight about how to proceed is much appreciated.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
In my reading of this line, it counsels you to struggle to get your horns free, not to be still.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).