...life can be translucent

Menu

37.1 changing to 53

Annnie

visitor
Reaction score
Okay so I have had a friend for years that I have seen as a friend. I asked what is going on between us. I got this. Is there more going on than I am admitting to myself. So then I ask am I creating the barriers subconsciously? I am not consciously. Since regrets vanish and I am just going to allow it to unfold I guess I get to wait. I see this as the possibility of going to a deeper level. We have been friends for so long that quite frankly although I would enjoy this it never seemed meant to be. I am open. How do you see these two hexagrams?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
37.1 talks about the family and the importance of keeping a young child from running wild.
I think in this case as far as asking if there is some sort of romance possible I think the IC is saying, "Don't even go there." Changing to 53 makes me think that if you don't lose energy in fantasies your friendship will make good progress.

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Your reading

起卦时间:2013年11月25日14时15分
起卦农历:癸巳年十月廿三日未时

神煞:天乙—子申 福星—丑亥 日禄—卯 羊刃—寅 驿马—巳 桃花—子 华盖—未
干支:癸巳年 癸亥月 乙未日 癸未时
旬空:午未  子丑  辰巳  申酉

六神  伏神    巽宫:风火家人        艮宫:风山渐(归魂)
         【本 卦】           【变 卦】
玄武       ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟辛卯木     ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟辛卯木 应
白虎       ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙辛巳火 应   ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙辛巳火  
滕蛇       ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财辛未土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财辛未土  
勾陈 官鬼辛酉金 ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母己亥水     ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼丙申金 世
朱雀       ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财己丑土 世   ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙丙午火  
青龙       ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟己卯木  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财丙辰土  

You want to find a partner (hex 53) and settle down.
He is not available at present (line 37.3). The man is hiding behind a relationship.
There are two females (37.2, 37.4).

You are not sure whether he is interested. (line 37.5), he has some level of interest.
37.2 and 37.5 You two do not see eye to eye on certain issues.
You think that there is no one in his life (37.2)

You have to wait to understand the situation further, for example by March 2014, whether you have a chance.
He is taking a step backwards and still affiliated as a friend.
Hex 53: the upper trigram sun wood suppress the lower trigram kun earth. If it is a marriage type relationship query, this relationship takes a long time to solidify. Events are drifting.
Hex 53 is equivalent to Queen of wands in Tarot Card

Interpretations
Queen of Wands tarot card upright consists of anything that is extroverted in nature, but in a feminine way. For relationship situations, it heralds the happy moments found in parties and other social gatherings.That is, the two lovers get into a celebration mode with your friends or relatives. Queen of Wands can also represent the relationship itself. It is just full of love, yet at times it can go through some lows.

Apparently, this tarot card can be linked to the personality of the date or love interest. Unfortunately, although she is beautiful, outgoing and even look homely she should be taken only as a friend. This is because she is not the type of woman who would prefer a balanced relationship. It is just that she thinks that in a relationship she must be the boss of her lover. You really do not want to argue about it with her, for she is not really going to give your opinion much importance. Meanwhile, she has a need for attention. So she does not mind hanging out with a group of interested men.
What is mentioned above can also be used to understand what your love interest thinks of you. So when Queen of Wands shows up in a reading which is linked to such questions then you have to basically come to the conclusion that he sees you in a neutral way. That is, he does think that you are a beautiful person and even has great admiration for your personality, but he only wants you as a friend. In short, he does not think romantically about you.

Other information
In relationships, this Queen values her freedom and if married will certainly have an independent life and friends apart from her husband. The Queen of Wands is attractive, charming, magnetic and fabulously sexy. She walks tall and confident and strikes a powerful presence at social gatherings and parties. Heads turn when this woman walks into a room and she knows it. She likes to play the field and will not let herself get tied down by any man regardless of how good a catch he may be. She will never be short of ardent admirers or a date for a party should she need one, but will prove frustratingly elusive if any of them try to possess her or claim exclusive ownership.

Not one for sulking or stony silences, her relationships will be open and honest. Any problems will be faced head on and thrown on the table to be sorted. This assertive and direct manner within a relationship may cause fiery rows and heated discussions at times. She needs passion and drama in her relationship in order to keep her positive energy flowing. Indeed she almost welcomes a show down or two and can be guilty of deliberately stirring things up if life appears to get too dull or boring. Plenty of Fireworks will be evident in her relationships, but if her partner is a match, then this will be a dynamic outgoing and active couple with a wonderful healthy sex life. This couple will be the envy of many.

Ambitious and determined, the Queen of Wands will encourage growth and self-development within her partner and will drive him to be the very best he can. She will be proud of his success as long as she is enjoying her own success. This Queen is fiercely competitive in all aspects of her life and relationships are no exception. She can however describe the Leo relationship dilemma of career success at the cost of relationship or relationship success at the cost of career.
Unquote

Back to the Iching reading, 53.4 is the female in the door position, and 53.3 is the male in the door position. This is not the best position for both parties. 53.3 male is linked to 53.5 (soul of a female). The story gets a little bit complicated.

There is no spark, wet matches does not light up. There is not enough chemistry for a long term romance because there is a lot of difference between the two individuals.

It will not work because you only want the best.

Last edited:

Annnie

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks!! I do not really understand the Queen Tarot card and I will bring it into contemplation. I know I am strong and powerful. I always do my best to surrender, listen, and allow things to unfold rather than to try to always have my way. I do know that how I view myself and how I am perceived are different. I have been single ever since I started practicing kriya over twenty years ago. It is only recently that I have thought I might enjoy a spiritual relationship. This particular man is my friend and is committed to god first god alone. I have never had the desire to be with someone who does not want to be with me and he is a delightful friend. Yes I can go into fantasy and would like to let that go and be available to be a friend.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).