...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex. 17 and 34.2>55 love question...please help

elizabeth79

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I speak french so sorry for mistake!
I need help for an exagram.... To make very short: I m seeing man who has problems to choose between me and a younger girl (20, we are 33) who he is dating for some time and lives 9hours by train away. Last monday i told him i was sad about this situation and did'nt want to share him...i m not going to see him anymore if he is still going to see her
I asked the i-qing "Can we get trough this crisis and get toghether agraines?" I had hex.17 unchanging
Then i asked "what does he needs from me in order to be with him?" and had hex.34.2>55

I spent the week trying to understand... But i am lost....i don't know if this is good and i don't know if i have to be a bit cooler and still see him, fight for him or be strong and don't see him anymore even as a friend...

Can anyone please help? I am scared to loose this man, i like him very much...

Liz

Last edited by a moderator:

musico

visitor
Reaction score
Seems to me that both answers are positive. It's worth persevering, but you need to calm down a bit!

Hexagram 17 says 'supreme success' from persevering and allowing the situation to develop - from following it rather than trying to control it. All the translations say something like: 'The superior man...at nightfall enters his house and rests'. So relax. Get some sleep, stop worrying and wait for things to unfold.

As for Hexagram 34.2, when I've had that line it is usually a warning to stay calm and balanced, not to let emotions run away. In other words, don't overcharge the situation. Hexagram 55 - Abundance - well, sometimes abundance can be a bit too much?

elizabeth79

visitor
Reaction score
thank you very much musico,

that's good too know. So I'll just do this and if I get to see him I'll juste be nice and cool and see what comes (or not...).

I was not shure if "following" and "be strong" was to interprate like "follow him, don't let him go, call him and ask to see him" or just follow what I said "i don't want to share you" and then stop seing him and don't do anything, no contact at all.
same for "be strong"...."be strong and stay next to him"? or "be strong, stick to what you want and give no news"

Do you see what I mean...? That's why I'm sometimes lost with IQ....maybe I'm to complicated...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).