...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with 53.5 > 52

chase

visitor
Reaction score
Newbie here again.
I took someone's advice on my newbie thread and asked a question that I could have some control over. I asked "How should I proceed with X in order to help make things more favourable". The Yi answered with 53.5 > 52. I would appreciate anyone's interpretation of this.
We seem to e-mail every day at work. Yesterday I decided that I wouldn't send any notes since it is always me that sends the first note. So no e-mail exchange yesterday. This morning he sent me the first note. So my feeling that perhaps if I just left him be that we would eventually disolve this thing was thrown out the window. LOL
Matters of the heart sure are confounding.
happy.gif

S

seeker

I think you are being advised to take things very slowly and let the relationship develope naturally at its own pace. Line 5 is interesting, Wilhelm's translation indicates mistrust being created by someone outside your relationship, but Lises just says to take things day by day, don't try to get everything at once. Only you can decide which applies to you, but you might want to watch for any indications of difficulties. In either case, it does indicate success eventually.

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
Chase-

Interesting that you used the word proceed.
53 is all about procedure and gradual process.

Lots of stuff to be taken care of first.
No sense at all of rushing things,
just of being still and patient.
But that shouldn't imply boring. Gotta be at least interesting enough to suatain the interest, to make it clear it's worth the wait.
Nor does it imply playing hard to get or being a tease. Not many games at all in this Gua.

chase

visitor
Reaction score
Trust me, nothing about us has been rushed! LOL
I have quite honestly never experienced such a thing before. Last time I dated was about 10 years ago (I was in a committed relationship for 9 years)in my mid 20s and something either went somewhere or it didn't. This is quite different. He will not let me go, yet he won't "keep" me either. I also have never had such a strong sense of "knowing" that something is going to happen. Most often it is quite exciting, but other times it can be fustrating and emotionally exhausting. My struggle is trying to figure out how to wait patiently and yet be interesting. LOL

Chase

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).