...life can be translucent

Menu

Intuition, wishful thinking and 26 unch.

flashlight

visitor
Reaction score
Without going into details, the context of the query to the Yi is a personal situation I am slowly healing from that cut to the core. I'm not one to hang on,when things are over they are over, I've made no overtures and have just been working on and giving myself TLC.

There are times, though, when in a non-fully conscious state (yoga, rem sleep etc.) where my intuition speaks pretty clearly this is not finished. This always surprises me. I am an intuitive sort and can usually trust my instincts to be correct. Here, though, caution and intellect rise to the fore to protect my heart. The evidence (facts) points to this being over and that this is in fact a good thing : heal and move on. Thus I don't know what is "true".

So I asked the Yi "could my intuition just be subconscious wishful thinking?"

Two hours later, I got a phone call for the first time in months, the tone perfectly relaxed and normal, as if we'd spoken yesterday and there was no water under the bridge. Nothing of substance was evoked, it was just a very pleasant chat.

There's lots of water under the bridge, and as much as the cool stream is appealing, I am very much afraid of being caught in the undertoe and drowning again. It was tough getting to the shore.

Things that make you go hmmm... What is the Yi telling me? Hilary asks how to make the most of this potential (but what is this potential?) and how would it be to master this (get a kayak to ride the rapids or master the rapids and get to the shore and stay there?)
26 is mountain over heaven, but the mental images I have about this situation is much more water and fire...
:eek:uch:

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
26 is mountain over heaven, but the mental images I have about this situation is much more water and fire...
:eek:uch:

this is Beautiful !!!

26 as healing makes lots of sense. Healing doesn't mean "forget" but tame it ( whatever it is) and live with it.

I participated to a mandala meditation. We took a big piece of paper , made a big cycle stood in thre center and meditate for a while under some guidance. I "saw" my mandala immediately. Sea waves and fire flames. Some of them connected as the yin-yang symbol , some of them competing. Intuitively I could see some alchemist symbols there- mind you I know almost nothing about alchemy but found some friends confirm in an eery way those strange thoughts.

I can relate to the dynamics between fire and water and why h26 appears. A nice reading !!!

Last edited:

flashlight

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Anemos,
Glad you like the images that cropped up for me in this reading.
Yes, I'd agree, healing as taming - but for me to do that / keep doing that, it has to believe that it's over and to have no out of the blue contact that can send me back 10 paces. Taming to repair is good too, if there is a real possibility and bilateral willingness to repair. Otherwise, it's just plunging back into that drowning stream and I don't want to go there.
That's why I asked the Yi whether my sense of "not over yet" was real intuition that contradicts objective facts or just wishful thinking. Then the phone rang....

redarmada

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 26 is the "Great Taming", raising up the big cattle- that is, storing up the harvest that you need for sustenance. Given the question you asked, and what you've said about this situation, it does seem a bit puzzling, but perhaps Yi isn't giving you a straight answer, but rather a sort of a slanted answer. If you ask me, the flow of the universe has already confirmed that this intuition doesn't lie just with you. But that doesn't mean suddenly your wishes will be granted- perhaps it was just one of those sudden psychic connections that is gone as soon as it comes. In any case, what Yi is saying is, whether this is intuition or wish fulfillment, that doesn't really matter for you right now, what matters is how you respond to it, and the Yi's opinion is that you need to build up your internal reserves and don't "eat at home"- save up your energies rather than expending them. Whatever that might look like to you.

flashlight

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Redarmada,

perhaps it was just one of those sudden psychic connections that is gone as soon as it comes.... the Yi's opinion is that you need to build up your internal reserves and don't "eat at home"- save up your energies rather than expending them. Whatever that might look like to you.

It would not be the first time I'd get one of those sudden psychic connections, they happen rather often...
As to what saving up my energies might look like, I get the (fanciful) image of getting a coupon in the mail to go spend a week at a spa, which would do me a world of good but which I sure as heck can't afford :D

And I just had an "ah ha" moment, following Ginnie's response to me on p2 of this thread (www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/sho...-confusion-25-1-gt-12-7-unch-49-4-gt-63/page2) -- wondering whether the Yi just had a dyslexic moment, flipping the usual 62 I get on this into 26....

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).