...life can be translucent

Menu

Someone new

Lodestar

visitor
Reaction score
There is someone I like who is extremely nice and attentive to me.. However this is very much his style and nature..and he is kind to many people but possibly more to me? I don't know. We have the same humour and laugh a lot! There are a strange amount of coincidences and synchronicities between us. He is in a relationship but they don't live together and I get the impression it's not serious.

Character reading 63.3 to 3 already across to sprouting
Romance? 23
What is the connection between us? 64.1.3.4 to 26

My big fear is that I will miss out by being too self-protective. But my flaw is not testing people enough and going from hiding in my castle to inviting the enemy's army for tea. I'm trying to find a balance between protecting myself and being open enough to leave room for something to happen.

With this in mind I just did one more question.. How do I feel about starting a new relationship ?
46.6 to 18 pushing upward to corruption/repairing what is spoiled

Last edited:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
He is in a relationship but they don't live together and I get the impression it's not serious.

Don't ignore the strength of his current relationship.

Character reading 63.3 to 3 already across to sprouting

This line indicates great effort is involved because of the chaos of 3; great fatigue. I'm not quite sure what this means in this instance . . .

Romance? 23

Romance is not his strong point. 23 means deterioration. Change your ideas.

I think you might be getting ahead of yourself asking so many questions without digesting the responses.

Lodestar

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Ginnie..

I know I've asked too many questions. I guess as a novice if I don't understand an answer I ask another question from a different angle.

From what I know of him I'd say he's too senstive to be into 'romance' or dating - it's friendship or relationship for him. Though what I was thinking when I cast was 'is he interested in me in 'that way' ' ..

Many thanks again for your response.
Im going to edit the above post and go back to the original two castings and I will do a cast simply on what our connection is.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).