...life can be translucent

Menu

62 changing to 35

sputnik72

visitor
Reaction score
My lif'es in a big state of transition at the moment having just returned from a lengthy stint abroad, faced with getting a decades worth of stuff out of storgage and seeking new work. While many things seem unclear and challenging at the moment (having to start afresh, from scratch) I simply the IChing for "advice at present". The result was 62 changing to 35. Changing lines 3 and 6.

As I don't consult the IChing that often any thoughts/advice from fellow members are mosy welcomed!

Thanks x

redarmada

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 62 is the "Small Exceeding" or "Small Powers"- this is about the bird that flies low through the passes instead of trying to soar over the heights of the mountain peaks, knowledgeable about what the time calls for. The noble one "exceeds in respect/bereavement/thrift", and attains "small" things. Line 3 is "not going past/being on guard"- don't try to move too far too fast right now, you are just getting it all back together and you may be wounded by trying to force your life into the "right" shape. Line 6 is a corollary to this- the bird disregards Line 3 and flies way out beyond its limits and gets trapped, a disastrous end for that avian. With this advice in mind, Hexagram 35 is "Advance" or "The Gift"- taking what you have and using it to build up progress. With the proper respect for the situation, working on small things and keeping your sights low, you can "breed the horses" which will lead through this transformation to the next one.
Doesn't overall seem like unusual advice for somebody who's just getting their life rearranged.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Watch out while walking on the street, since people may have a tendency to walk right into you. Just be more alert in general and you will avoid trouble.

B

butterfly spider

Have just got this reading and it feels like Prince - walk on the side of the street song
Exactly right take care

soragio

visitor
Reaction score
Have just got this reading and it feels like Prince - walk on the side of the street song
Exactly right take care

Hello, would you have some suggestion for the same ex 62,3,6>35 regarding my question 'how is this relationaship going' with a boy who's contacting me for a long while now, he lives in another city and every time I propose a meeting he finds an excuse to escape but then searching me again. I already know he's not convinced but was wondering if there is going to be a change.
Thanks in advance

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, would you have some suggestion for the same ex 62,3,6>35

Line 3 moving means he is going to attack you in some way and line 6 moving means there will be big trouble. The best way to avoid these problems is to stop connecting with him. If you avoid him, he cannot hurt you. :)

soragio

visitor
Reaction score
Line 3 moving means he is going to attack you in some way and line 6 moving means there will be big trouble. The best way to avoid these problems is to stop connecting with him. If you avoid him, he cannot hurt you. :)

True :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).