...life can be translucent

Menu

Dispersion - Gathering Please help me to understand

hubble

visitor
Reaction score
Dear All!

I apologize my bad english. I read this forum many times, I love it. :) Would be so good a Hungarian forum too. I need your helps.
One of my best friend's boyfriend has a lover too. I was curious about (lover)X's position within the relation (heart) of Z. (my thought also was: Is Z feel respect to X as woman? is there something similar between their soul? Cause I felt is an easy affair, or I just hope)
i got 59.1.2.3.4.to 13.
I feel, maybe is a little superficial relation (13), i feel is about release tension, line 2 is the opportunity.
Cause I don't understanding well, I asked. Does Z take serious X within relation(as woman)?
I asked the same question, about my friend position within relation with Z.(I was curious also about respect and about relation theirs soul) I got 45.6. to 12.
Flood(59)-Gather(45) is contrast, but they both "The king serves the temple". Is very interesting to me, and my thoughts are more confused. For tat I asked, "Does Z take serious my friend within relation?
33. Hmmm: duh:
Can anyone help me to understand my reading please? I am grateful for any help!!

B

blue_angel

Hello,

The problem is you are asking insight into another's relationship. The Iching is for your own growth and experience, your own guidance. The only possible way I can see the Iching answering these questions is if your friends had asked you to help interpret these questions. And even then... the Iching speaks through you, to you, about you. It is against universal law to spy on another so to speak. I can help you interpret the answers the Iching is giving to you, but only you will know the truth about what the answers are referring to.

Take care,

Blue_Angel

hubble

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Blue Angel!

U have right, is spying. My friend was at me for help, but these r my question, not her. What i have to do now? Im grateful for your answer and ur interpretation.
Thank you!
hubble

B

blue_angel

Well, that depends on what you would like to ask. You could ask "how can I be of help to my friend?" Or any number of questions regarding you and your experience in life or growth you need to work on. There is so much information in all of the sticky threads and many other places on this forum. I would suggest exploring and learning.

Best wishes,

Blue_Angel

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).