...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with 25 changing to 1 and 26 changing to 1 and dream

FuntimeFranky

visitor
Reaction score
Hello I would like some help with the following readings but first I will try and give an account of the situation at hand. Around 18 months ago, I did a reading and learned that I would meet a guy I would have a relationship with. My question at the time had nothing to do with relationships, I was not looking nor interested. I remember laughing and saying out aloud, "I don't, think so, I don't even go anywhere to meet anyone." 3 days later we met under bizarre circumstances and it was an instant attraction thing. He was very keen at the start but although I felt this strong pull and if I'm honest was totally besotted by him my insecurities would not allow me to let things develop on a deeper level. I tried, we were intimate but I just could not get beyond the feeling of not being good enough and that this guy would eventually hurt me so I ended things before they went too far but agreed to remain friends. This happened a few times over the 18 month period. I felt so very strongly about him it kind of scared me to be honest. I guess at times he might have felt a little hurt and retaliated in ways that I think were meant to hurt me. Like inviting me to a party and having a beautiful blonde hanging off of his arms just a week after we shared a kiss but I decided it could go no further. He had every right to of course but it hurt to see all the same. We did not see each other for a while and I assumed he was was still with this lady and then we started texting again. As it happened I had a date lined up and he asked if I was seeing anyone and I told him I had a date planned and when it was. He told me things had not worked out between him and the blonde. He then decided to throw a party on the exact day I was to go on my date and invited me along. I told him I could not make it but he already knew I had a date. He decided he did not want a party in the end and as it turned out I cancelled my date. I still had very strong feelings for him, in fact, I felt them to be imposing. Anyway, the latter is to try and give some understanding of our interaction. He is a very wealthy and intelligent man and dare I say overly confident....Wrongly or rightly I think it was the latter that kind of worried me about him. wind forward to April this year....we were texting occasionally, just friendly stuff. He told me he was seeing someone and it was all very lovely but they were taking things slowly. I was sad but also happy for him. I was pleased we seemed to be building a friendship. He and his partner split and during this time we met up for a chat. We ended up sharing a kiss....could have been more but this time it was he who put a stop on things. I now think the split was more of a planned break. He said he respected me too much. So I take it he had developed feelings for this woman. A few months later we shared some flirty text messages and he wanted to meet up, I assumed he had not made up with his X. I kind of said yes, then changed my mind. As I am writing this I can see how bad it looks. I never meant to lead him up the garden path. I had such strong feelings for him but still this gut feeling that I would get hurt. No excuse but the truth all the same. He then invited me out to a dinner and dance. A lot of his friends and their partners attended and I also brought along a female friend. It was a great night and he invited me back to his place with his friends. In a drunken stupor during the early hours of the morning I decided to fess up about how I felt. I had been talking to one of his friends wife about him and I now know he over heard this. She had encouraged me to approach him. I put my arm around him, he was asleep on the upstairs couch...he woke up and I began to tell him how I felt and he went absolutely crazy. I asked if he was still seeing this woman and he seemed to struggle out a yes. He was shouting at me and telling me that I needed to leave. I have never seen someone so angry. He just kept shouting at me. He said he would take me home (still shouting) and I said no, I would get a taxi. He looked at me with such an angry face and like he hated my guts. I was actually scared. I wondered why he had not mentioned his girlfriend and why she was not with us that evening. It was only weeks since we had shared some flirty texts and he wanted to spend time with me. I now wonder whether he just wanted to keep me a secret in the hope that he might have his wicked way with me now and again? His friends knew we had history but I think that the shouting may have been a show for his friends and some of their wives ( the wife I spoke to was not really part of the group) as they knew he had a partner....I however did not. I was devastated at first, I felt humiliated. I sent him some angry messages wanting to know why he did not tell me he had a girlfriend and all he said was he wishes me well but that it was time for us to move on. Once I got over the humiliation I actually felt a huge relief. For the first time since we met I did not feel any pangs for him, as if by magic all of my feelings for him vanished. It was very strange, as I had always had such strong feelings for him. I actually would prefer not to see him again although I'm no longer angry and wish him well. Thing is, we live in the same area and so somewhere down the line, it's more than likely we will bump into each other. I realise that my questions to I Ching were not well worded but I was hoping someone could help me out with the meaning all the same as I am having brain fog here. What concerns me is the overly positive readings I've had concerning him and I in the past that suggested we will be together in the future. I can't see me having a change of heart and by the way he looked at me and spoke to me that night, I can't see him changing his mind either. I'm having brain fog on this one. As far as I'm concerned, it's done, I feel free.I wish him well but hate the idea of bumping into him and having an awkward moment. I now go out of my way to avoid anywhere he might be. My recent questions and answers...

Will X and I ever talk again? 25, 2 and 3 changing to 1
Does X dislike me? 26, 4 and 5 changing to 1
The night I did these readings I dreamt of X for the first time ever. I was in a room with his friends and he was hiding under a table. He kept pinching me in a joking manner and was trying to get my attention and wanting me to go under the table. We were both smiling and I made out that I did not know who it was that was pinching me but told him if he showed me his hands I would be able to tell by his fingers. His friends then laughed as I had presumably made a rude joke by mistake and we both laughed. I then kept making up names of who I thought it might be but not naming him. He knew I knew it was him and I knew he knew too but I did not name him. Any thoughts? By the way, if you have read through all that I have written thank you, I did not mean it to be so long.

Last edited:

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, long story :bows:
I think just letting your thoughts out to the world was heplful.
Will X and I ever talk again?
25.2.3 (Innocence) -> 1 (The Creative)

25.2 (Wilhelm): "We should do every task for its own sake as time and place demand and not with an eye to the result. Then each task turns out well, and anything we undertake succeeds."
If you want to contact him, without some goal in mind, you can.

25.3: "Sometimes undeserved misfortune befalls a man at the hands of another, as for instance when someone passes by and takes a tethered cow along with him. His gain is the owner's loss."
But be careful if you do.

25 talks about being innocent, following the natural order, the will of heaven. I think you already know, that you don't want to see him anymore.

Hex 1, Wilhelm:
The sage learns how best to develop himself so that his influence may endure. He must make himself strong in every way, by consciously casting out all that is inferior and degrading. Thus he attains
that tirelessness which depends upon consciously limiting the fields of his activity.
Does X dislike me?
26.4.5(The Taming Power of the Great) -> 1 (The Creative)

Hex 26 speaks of the containment of potential, storing the energy.
both line 4 and 5 say "A good way to restrain wild force is to forestall it."

I think it says that he is harmless for you now, the anger/force is being contained. But there is a sense that you shouldn't play with wild animals, you shouldn't wake them up.

About the Dream, i think it says you don't understand his real intentions toward you. You can't see him under the table, he only plays with you, attracts your attention.

FuntimeFranky

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks so much for taking the time to read and answer my post. Yes, I think getting it out there definitely helped. Your interpretations were very helpful, especially your ideas about the dream, that makes sense to me. I asked the I Ching.... If I decided that I wanted to be friends with X at some point in the future, would it be possible? (I've no desire now but I don't like the idea of not being at peace with someone, especially someone who lives so close to me) I received 61 1.6 changing to 29. I'm familiar with 29, in fact I have a tattoo of it. I like the idea of behaving like water and not shrinking from any bad spots and having success in your heart so that whatever you do succeeds. Of course there is more to it than that but for me 29 is about showing you how to behave when things are a bit rough. Thinking about it, the truth is I am afraid to contact X because I worry it might stir up some deep hidden feelings. I'm happy that I no longer have strong feelings for him and baffled by how quickly my feelings changed. Must have been lust I guess.

Last edited:

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
If I decided that I wanted to be friends with X at some point in the future, would it be possible?
61.1.6(Inner Truth/Harmony) -> 29 (Danger, Water)

Wilhelm:
In dealing with persons as intractable and as difficult to influence as a pig or a fish, the whole secret of
success depends on finding the right way of approach. One must first rid oneself of all prejudice and, so to speak, let the psyche of the other person act on one without restraint. Then one will establish contact with him, understand and gain power over him. When a door has thus been opened, the force of one's personality will influence him. If in this way one finds no obstacles insurmountable, one can undertake even the most dangerous things, such as crossing the great water, and succeed.

You must grow inside, find your inner strength, then you can contact him safely.
Line 1: Being prepared brings good fortune. If there are secret designs, it is disquieting.

The force of inner truth depends chiefly on inner stability and preparedness. From this state of mind springs the correct attitude toward the outer world.
--------
Line 6: Cockcrow penetrating to heaven. Perseverance brings misfortune.

The cock is dependable. It crows at dawn. But it cannot itself fly to heaven. It just crows.
A man may count on mere words to awaken faith. This may succeed now and then, but if persisted in, it will have bad consequences.
--------
You faith should be strong at all times, independent of good mood and pep-talk )

Then you will get through 29 danger. (Tattoo of the hexagram? the lines? Interesting:) )

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).