...life can be translucent

Menu

what is 38 UN advising?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
So, like many others, I asked a few general questions for this year.
I put them as advice seeking form.
The problem is, there are times I cannot tell if I am getting a long term advice or just an outlook on current situation - like in this case, advice or guidance of hex. 53.1,5>22 does seem relateble but what getting hex 38 unchanged is to be telling me as I ask for and advice in my sentimental life`s area?
Does not look very good and the thread on unchanged hexagrams did not reach hex 38, so I ask for your experience with it.

Have a good year, I Ching or otherwise, d.:stir:

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Dragona,

Maybe you missed them but there are many posts on 38 unchanged and Bradford has the best. Unfortunately I can't remember the link to give you.
The I Ching does not predict long term only existing situations. Anything can change at anytime through your actions or external influences.

I find it helpful when I ask to avoid confusion.

What is the outlook now? What is the outlook in the long term? Specify a month or date.
What new changes lie ahead in (specify in what area).
What is the real issue here?
How can I go about this to succeed?
How can I built a better future for myself?
What influences are at work here?
What can I expect to happen next if I do so and so?
What can resolve this conflict?
What can I expect if i go ahead with (specify what)?
What is the most likely outcome if I (specify what)?
What do I stand to gain if I do (specify what)?
What do I stand to lose if I do (specify what)?

Here's my take on 38 unchanged which drives me crazy :)

Opposition due to misunderstandings is the main theme. It doesn't have to be about a person. It could be about your position in life, fate, yourself, others. Misunderstanding of the truth.

You received 38 because you suspect everything is going against you. That you have to meet life's challenges without any help. That there is no purpose in life. A hostile fate. Everything going against you. It's because of a misconceived perception on things.

The key is to maintain your individuality and point of view through times of opposition or with people of opposing views and values. It doesn't mean the situation is hopeless or people are hopeless. You can still have good fortune and find agreement in small matters.

Last edited:

jaheen100

Inactive
Reaction score
It is the advise which is given to the students to improve their performance.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).