...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 11 unchanging - new place

G

goddessliss

Hello and Happy New Year everyone,

This is a two sided question in terms of what sort of place geographically and what sort of industry/area of work-

what area is potentially the best place for me to seek paid employment - Hex 11 unchanging

so far I've got it will happen Feb/March and it's in the area of communication.

I've just moved to the city to be closer to my kids and grandkids but I was hoping to live on the coast which will be about an hour or so from them which could be in a couple of different directions. East, North or South - the original plan was North.

what direction is the best place for me to look for a new home

Hex 45.1.2.5>54

I need to go out now so I will look at this reading properly myself later.

ciao and thanks - Liss

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I think a better form of questioning would be to ask about each direction separately.

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Goddessliss,

Hexagram 11

Eastern coast. It is the location of Mount T'ai represented by this hexagram.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
what direction is the best place for me to look for a new home

Hex 45.1.2.5>54

Happy New year Liss !

first impression is that somehow you are not going to choose that way , ie directions but let yourself be drawn. Maybe looking for a work first , see the potential in each direction and move when you find a job ?

45 is about gathering and security is an aspect of it. You need to find a secure base ( home and job) and 54 seems to say you need to adapt to what your circumstances ask and put aside some aspirations ( maybe)

your 45>54 reading brings in mind a lot an illustration of how 54 feels to me. posting here just in case it would be of some help

hexagram54.jpg

G

goddessliss

Thanks anemos, as the days gone on Ive realised just that - let the way be shown, a job first is my preferred option and believe that is how it will work out.
A great analogy pic of 54 especially cause I'm such a beach girl. - Liss

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Liss I asked the same question today and reading this again. It's where running water runs forward smoothly with great ease. Are you anywhere near that? Like a river maybe. In my case it could be Niagara Falls, or again close to a river.

G

goddessliss

Hi Liss I asked the same question today and reading this again. It's where running water runs forward smoothly with great ease. Are you anywhere near that? Like a river maybe. In my case it could be Niagara Falls, or again close to a river.

Since I asked these questions a lot has happened. I got a job in after school care on the outskirts of the city but **** went down and I left there about 6 weeks after I started at the same time as I lost the job my car died on me and I moved house.
Yes cornucopia it's right on the river with very fast moving tides, lots of mountains around, only access by boat. - Liss

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Liss!!! I need to move because of the crazy man below me. I received hexagram 11 too when I asked in what direction area is it to my advantage to start looking. I hope things have turned for the better since this reading for you..God Bless!

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
You know I was just thinking the same about water. Especially running water helps to banish negativity. Wow! I was just thinking about that to tell you :)

It's Niagara Falls for me baby! Looking in that direction :)

I also find lighting a candle and reading psalms 3 days before the full moon and 3 days after helps too. It's in the I Ching too it has to do with spiritual practices. That is if you are religious. Most of the psalms have to do about eliminating enemies and negative influences. Can't go wrong with that :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).