...life can be translucent

Menu

Trust issues

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
AM I IN DANGER OF BEING EXPLOITED BY MY SISTER?

HEXAGRAM 2 LINE 1 AND 3 INTO HEXAGRAM 36

Hello everyone I looked up previous posts but could not get a clear understanding of this combination. I'm wondering if someone could shed light. Thank you appreciate all insights.

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

Hi cornucopia63, I'm not really understanding the answer either, it's a little difficult without knowing the story - but the feeling I get is to back right away from her or whatever the situation is about. - Liss

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Just to update my sister is not cooperating with me or the lawyers. She holds all the legal docs that relate to my father's estate.

What is my sister holding from me in regards to our joint inheritance?

hexagram 21 line 3 into hexagram 30

True this is a long standing issue. I hope I'm worry for nothing.

Will my sister send me the money I requested from Greece in January?

hexagram 3 line 4 into hexagram 17

I see it as positive even though we do not see eye to eye about certain things. Am I right?

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Goddessliss,

Thank you for replying. To back away from her? Is this what you mean? I cannot back away. We are in this together legally. Unless!!! She wants me to back off and let her do things her way which is what she has been trying to do without consideration for my rights and feelings. She has taken over and is acting as if my father only had one daughter - her.

I need to get to the bottom of this. My sister is not cooperating with me in a just and honest manner like I am with her and I don't know why.

I don't trust her with our joint inheritance. I feel she is holding things from me and that she wants to take more than what she is entitled to. That she wants me out of the way so that she can do what is only in her interests. She can easily do that if she has discovered any joint accounts. She can withdraw all the money destroy the bank books and I'll never know. She can also destroy any Will she mght have found and I'll never know. I don't have money to pay legal fees for an investigation. I feel she is not telling me the whole story. She holds all the legal docs and bank accounts from our deceased father. I'm in another country and I have no power over matters.

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

Oh gosh - Hex 21.3 - seems to me an old issue needs some sort of clarity Hex 30 to get things sorted and I think once you get that sorted then the money you've requested will be forthcoming but try to accept it all with grace and not making an issue out of things. - Liss

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Oh gosh - Hex 21.3 - seems to me an old issue needs some sort of clarity Hex 30 to get things sorted and I think once you get that sorted then the money you've requested will be forthcoming but try to accept it all with grace and not making an issue out of things. - Liss

Wow thanks..your analysis resonates with a casting I did and hexagram 22 came up.

I asked: Can I trust my sister at this time with our joint inheritance?
Hexagram 36 line 6 into Hexagram 22

I really really want to believe that my suspicions are unjustified and that she's just depressed and mourning my father and acting strangely. I don't want to put any pressure on her but I'm going stir crazy over here on my own and unable to travel.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Am I in danger of being exploited by my sister? 2.1.3 -> 36; [2.1 → 24, 24.3 → 36]

2.1 → 24
Wilhelm: 1. If one steps on frost, solid ice is approaching.
This is a warning: You are going away from the warm feelings of love towards your sister.

24.3 → 36 (Hide your light and wait)
Crowley: 3. Return, return; and go no more astray!
Yes please!

Another way of looking at it: 2.1 shows that she is busy with work and soon the full dissolution/decay of the matter(estate) will come.
2.3 Shows that she prefers to do the work by herself, fully submerged into it; you would only break her concentration with your worries and you can't decide/help with anything so why bother discussing. She will show you the results when she is ready.

I can relate to that, when I know i can get a job done but someone tries to help me asking silly questions , being nervous, making a big deal out of nothing, he only slows me down! And I try at first to say something but then I just ignore them. My grandma is very anxious when she is not in control, end even changing the lightbulb becomes an event, she just can't stanby and watch.
----------------------------------------------

What is my sister holding from me in regards to our joint inheritance? 21.3 → 30
Huang writes: "Chewing over" old bitterness can poison the atmosphere.
Daniels writes: 3. Your decision will cause some trouble.
That's why I think that the problem exists only in your mind. Stop :deadhorse:

Hex 30 asks you to be more docile, to re-gain clarity of mind. Look at the past more objectively, and stop dwelling on previous errors.

----------------------------------------------
Will my sister send me the money I requested from Greece in January? 3.4 → 17(Following)

I think yes, accept her guidance, follow and just wait.
Internal is 23.3.5 → 53 (Gradual progress)
Wilhelm:
3. He splits himself from them. No error.
5. A shoal of fish. Favor comes through the palace ladies. Everything is advantageous.

Wait alone, but then the fish/treasure will come from the palace.

Last edited:

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
She holds all the legal docs that relate to my father's estate.

everybody in this planet can have access to the information about your father's property. Consider yourself lucky for having to deal with 2 property and find a person to inform you or read yourself.

You create a drama, based on wrong information. YOU have power. Better assume it.

Bank accounts : she doesn't have to discover, she must know if what you say is correct and the bank accounts are recent.

"destroy the bank books " Huh ? yes she can but there are archives and you can have access to them. You can find out the sources of the income as well as the withdrawals. A joint accounts makes her owner of the money , she can withdraw money, but i think , still you have rights. Ask a lawyer.

you and your sister lost your father. I can relate. My advise is find a way to cooperate, solve the real problems, take what belongs to you and move on.

jaheen100

Inactive
Reaction score
Trust on other people is very necessary. Because it tells about to live in a society.

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Ashteroid, just wanted to update you. The below phrase I quoted is what is going on with my sister you were correct :)

Another way of looking at it: 2.1 shows that she is busy with work and soon the full dissolution/decay of the matter(estate) will come.
2.3 Shows that she prefers to do the work by herself, fully submerged into it; you would only break her concentration with your worries and you can't decide/help with anything so why bother discussing. She will show you the results when she is ready.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).