...life can be translucent

Menu

Marriage prospects :)

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
What is the outlook for 2014 of finding a man to marry?

HEXAGRAM 37 LINE 1 AND 3 INTO HEXAGRAM 20

I'm finally ready to marry again :) I'm curious :D

Last edited:

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
cornucopia63,

You seem joyous and confident. That's great!

Now on to the reading:
I see it as advising you to set your principles firmly before you enter into a new relationship.
Set standards for your self of what you want,
How you want to live, what you require in a relationship, what you know to be best.

And then Do not compromise on them.

Be true and consistent to yourself and your principles. Firmly adhere to those principles.
Don't take a lighthearted approach or accept any ol guy that comes along. (Err on the side of sternness and caution when in doubt) Marriage is serious business! Be Sincere with yourself and others.

I've read that, in the beginning of things (the seeds) one can see the later outcome/character/qualities if one pays close attention. Keep this in mind while window shopping. :]

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Moss Elk, What you say is very true! In the beginnng you see what you will get later on :) that's why I usually know by the second date :) I see things I don't like. There are many bitter damaged divorced men out there :) I want someone who is ready to move on and has left where the past should be :)

jaheen100

Inactive
Reaction score
The marriage prospects of every woman depends as a rule upon three circumstances.

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
What is the outlook?
How fitting that you received hex.20 VIEWING!

I think IC is advising you that 2014 will be a time of looking rather than finding:

37.1 Firm seclusion within the family. Remorse disappears.
Makes me think you are being directed to put your main focus on securing order in your current position - like strengthen ties with family and friends (perhaps they will introduce you to someone later on?).

37.3 When tempers flare up in the family,
Too great severity brings remorse.
Good fortune nonetheless.
When women and children daily and laugh,
It leads in the end to humiliation.

Gosh, maybe you're not even supposed to date. ..

I dunno Cornicopia. Doesn't sound like this is the year. On the other hand, would you say this describes your current attitude, like maybe you are just now coming out of a space of it's-better-to-just-stay=home and are now ready to View?

I hope you'll keep us posted on your adventures!

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
The marriage prospects of every woman depends as a rule upon three circumstances.

Jaheen person I do not want you to post on my threads. I'm not interested in your responses. It is unrelated to the I Ching and to my concerns.

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Rosada
Thank you for taking the time to reply.
This phrase below matches my situation and mind set right now :)

On the other hand, would you say this describes your current attitude, like maybe you are just now coming out of a space of it's-better-to-just-stay=home and are now ready to View?"

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
In that case I think 20.View can be advising you to look around and be very aware of successful happy relationships. As you fill your inner self with images of relationships that work you will be more likely to resonate with, connect with suitable people in your outer world. For example, when my husband passed away I was so traumatized I couldn't sleep at night and watched hours and hours of t.v. series on projectfreet.v.com. I watched The Sopranos and True Blood and Six Feet Under and thought about ending it all. But then I watched all the episodes of Sex in The City back to back and met my new partner in less than a week. :)

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Rosada I watch Project TV as well! I'm addicted to the Millionaire Matchmaker episodes :)

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
I think you will be preoccupied with family matters, the inheritance and stuff. (37.1 → 53)
Crowley: First, proper law's the necessary thing.

53.3 → 20, Crowley: Dry plains they cross - it needs a vigorous wing!
Geese don't feel comfortable at dry areas, they love water.
So, yes be on a lookout, but there is not much to look at, in this year.

Last edited:

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
ok everyone after much pondering here's my take on hexagram 20. The I ching does not predict future scenarios so it's advising me what to do now. It's telling me that 2014 is a good time to be on the look out for a man to marry :) It's telling me the first step that I need to take to get there.

B

blue_angel

Hi,

I feel you have received some pretty good advice on here, especially what moss elk and rosada had. For what its worth my take is...

(20)- yes be on the look out or since you asked could be saying you are already on the look out.

(37)- is about proper order within a family. If I put aside your other thread in regards to your sister and finances, it looks to me like get yourself in order.

And further, line 1- get all your "ducks in row",
Workout all other areas in your life

Line 3- once you have retained balance in yourself and in your life, you will have (good fortune) ie (marry your mate).

Hopefully you stick around and share when it happens. Always nice to hear or see a good love story.

Best wishes,

Blue_Angel

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 37.1.3 to 20

起卦时间:2013年01月06日21时24分
起卦农历:壬辰年十一月廿五日亥时
神煞:天乙—卯巳 福星—卯 日禄—亥 羊刃—子 驿马—寅 桃花—酉 华盖—辰
干支:壬辰年 癸丑月 壬申日 辛亥时
旬空:午未  寅卯  戌亥  寅卯

六神  伏神    巽宫:风火家人        乾宫:风地观
         【本 卦】           【变 卦】
白虎       ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟辛卯木     ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟辛卯木  
滕蛇       ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙辛巳火 应   ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙辛巳火  
勾陈       ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财辛未土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财辛未土 世
朱雀 官鬼辛酉金 ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母己亥水  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟乙卯木  
青龙       ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财己丑土 世   ▅▅ ▅▅ 子孙乙巳火  
玄武       ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟己卯木  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财乙未土 应
There is no marriage in sight.
Hexagram 20 has no marriage certificate (parent’s line) and a man (officer line) in the hexagram.
Hexagram 20 means no hope for success and many quarrels. It is composed of Sun wood (upper triagram) and kun earth (low trigram). The upper body trigram suppresses the lower earth trigram.

占婚姻以體為主,用為婚姻。體克用,可成。但成之遲。
This means it will take a long time before one can develop a connection.
Line 37.3 refers to a broken relationship with a man behind the relationship. This man is not really coming out. There are two females at 37.2 and 37.4. They confront with each other. In addition, a child may be involved (37.3 – 37.5 conflict). This interferes with the man’s relationship.

The boundary of the picture in hexagram 37 is set by the third party at 37.1 and 37.6. The man behind line 3 cannot get out of it. The man is in no position to get close to another female.

Nine in the third place means:
When tempers flare up in the family,
Too great severity brings remorse.
Good fortune nonetheless.
When woman and child dally and laugh
It leads in the end to humiliation.

In the family the proper mean between severity and indulgence ought to prevail. Too great severity toward one's own flesh and blood leads to remorse. The wise thing is to build strong dikes within which complete freedom of movement is allowed each individual. But in doubtful instances too great severity, despite occasional mistakes, is preferable, because it preserves discipline in the family, whereas too great weakness leads to disgrace.
Thus, the man is bound by the system and he is not available for marriage to another person.

Hexagram 20
斷之婚姻,此卦有左右爭婚之意,女子貌美,二人為媒,此婚有難就之象,觀者尚在查看而未有動也。然此象是由下向上看之意,故得此卦者宜觀其變而變之。
又風行地上乃風聲傳遍大眾而言,故斷男女間事為惡言已傳千里,不必再隱瞞。中爻艮為門闕,為男,坤為女,孤男寡女入門檻,所為何事,不問已知。但此象今雖有凶,將來有赴富盛之意,須下決斷。

Briefly concerning marriage, two parties compete for the same person. Despite the lady is pretty and there are mediators, it will not result in marriage. In addition, it also refers to an affair between two persons when the male and female spend their time together. Despite such an unattractive picture, things will improve with time.

He may tell you that you are the one. This hexagram 20 is equivalent of ten of cups in Tarot.
It can be a pretty picture as based on your imagination. The truth may deviate from the picture. When the 10 of cups appear, it is great for the family in the picture (parents & children). If you are not the woman inside the picture, then you are the outsider.

Thus, you must analyze this situation yourself and decide which female you are in this beautiful picture (one with the family or the third party with nothing).

Do your homework and investigation to check past marriage and relationship history of the male you meet. Most man likes charm and beauty from the female, sex etc. However, is the man available for marriage? Where is the previous family connection etc...

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Long yi, thank you so much for taking the time with my concern. I'm going to save it for future reference. I'm so amazed at what you reveal. I felt like I was looking into a crystal ball. If I meet someone like that who is in a situation that you describe I'll be sure to update everyone!

Hey if it's true love and there are complications, marriage can wait. Can't have it all at once :) I expect to meet a divorced man with a kid at my age anyways. So alot of what you say makes sense.

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
long yi - update

Long yi an update for you. I have been dating lately and I've recently met a man whose situation fits your description. He has a child that is autistic and another child. He wants to be with someone but he has to make time. Let's see how things unfold. He really likes me but there are many buts similar to what you mention. He is tied down.

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
update

I did meet someone who lives and works in Korea, an American (popular jazz composer and musician) and I've been long distance friends. He came to visit me in Athens when I went. He is separated but bound by the system to divorce (difficult in Korea) and he has a child. His ex wife is CEO of a major Korean multinational company and manages his career and finances. He was hiding it from me but it all came out when I confronted him from information I obtained. It's the only situation that comes close to Long yi's reading. I was not that crazy about him because of his situation.

I believe hexagram 37 described this man and his family situation (not mine) and that we were viewing each other from afar. He lives in Korea. The hexagrams show a clear picture of this man.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).