...life can be translucent

Menu

Which way to go?? Hex 42.1.4.6 to 45

veronica

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm in a bit of a pickle regarding my job situation. The practice I work for has been sold to a corporate, for whom I dont really work, but I currently have huge financial obligations. The choice is to either accept their new unfavourable contract, play safe and have a low but steady income or leave and have the courage to develop my own business (in facial aesthetics), which has been my dream for a long time but which might not bring immediate financial rewards. I'm rather confused by the advice (What should I do about my situation at X?). Please advise as I'm at a loss here! Many thanks!!!!

G

goddessliss

Hi Veronica it may be better to ask How will it be benefit me to stay and How will it benefit me to follow my dream. Two separate questions - Liss

veronica

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Liss you are a genius - here are the two options:
How will it benefit me to stay at P? Hex 12.4 to 20
How will it benefit me to open my own clinic? Hex 40.2.4.5.6 to 20

What do you think?

G

goddessliss

Liss you are a genius - here are the two options:
How will it benefit me to stay at P? Hex 12.4 to 20
How will it benefit me to open my own clinic? Hex 40.2.4.5.6 to 20

What do you think?

12.4>20 - Hex 12 speaks of out with the old in with the new but it's best to just observe for a while and I see what the new is and work towards this, however I believe things will improve a lot as line 4 talks about moving away from stagnation. So basically it's saying just work with the resources you've got for now.

Hex 40.2.4.5.6 to 20 - this reading sounds like there may have been a lot of interference from others who have not had your best interests in mind and it's time to release what may have been stopping you in the past from going with this dream

Liss you are a genius

Yes Veronica I think that too :bows: :rofl:

veronica

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So which option is better? It looks like plucking up the courage to leave my existing job and opening my own clinic is the better choice?

veronica

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Guys, does anyone else have any experience with the above hexagrams? It would be really helpful to get a few more insights. Many thanks!

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
HI
have not posted for ages but I feel that I can advise you on this reading.

Stay with the current situation and wait, the issue is in the timing. obstacle's are going to prevent you setting up on your own. Line 4 of 12 is relating to the future when you have cleared the path to your release from where you are employed now. If you look at the 4 moving lines of release hexagram 40, you can relate to LINE4 leaving your employment, the big toe(Classic I ching terminology for moving)-( When we want to move we wiggle are toes apparently).LINE 5 and 6 support this, but remember LINES 5 and 6 are relating to future events. LINE 5 you are definitely ready to go, LINE 6 your off and Free.I Think you will be in a joint partnership perhaps with another. LINE 2 of hex 40 supports this whole issue. Complete success in your venture.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
What should I do about my situation at X? 42.1.4.6(Increase) → 45(Gathering Together)

Line 1, Wilhelm:
If great help comes to a man from on high, this increased strength must be used to achieve something great for which he might otherwise never have found energy, or readiness to take responsibility.

Go on your own, the great help from above is represented by your current situation getting worse, pushing you to change.

Line 4:
You have some great thoughts and plans about new business, and you should probably involve some investors ('prince') or partners to help you 'move the capital'.

Line 6:
It won't be easy, be ready to move on your own despite criticism, be resolute and constant in your heart, then you will succeed.

Hex 45 speaks of the need to sacrifice your current job, to gather your strength and some helpers, be both the minister and a king (lines 4 and 5).

Internal hex is 23.3.5(Splitting apart) → 53(Gradual Development)
Daniels:
Strip away the dead wood. Eliminate outmoded elements (23)
3. Sometimes it is necessary to break things.
5. Through co-operation, matters can improve.
Make gradual progress towards your goals. (53)

no comments.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
How will it benefit me to stay at P? Hex 12.4 → 20
4. Whoever acts on the command of the highest, remains without error. Like-minded people enjoy the blessing.
Again we see here the command of heaven. Your situation asks you to change.
This one shows one step from the sequence shown in the first question:

Transitional method for 42.1.4.6(Increase) → 45(Gathering Together) gives:
42.1 → 20
The image of consideration. Thus the kings of old visited the regions of the world, considered the people and gave instruction.
You consider your options for location and partners/employees/helpers.

20.4 → 12 (Here is this step!, in reverse )
4. Consideration of the light of the kingdom. It is advantageous to work as a guest of a king.
You are hesitant about working for the king, you know it will lead to 12(Stagnation).
In second question Yi says you will recognize that you need to leave eventually (in 3 years, internal hex 53 and 23).

12.6 → 45
6. Shows the overthrow (and removal of) the condition of distress and obstruction. Before this there was that condition. Hereafter there will be joy.
You decide to leave.

----------------------------------
How will it benefit me to open my own clinic? Hex 40.2.4.5.6(Liberation) to 20(Overview, Consideration)
Daniels:
2. A good time to take on new responsibilities.
4. Remove bad influences and you will gain allies.
5. Remain aloof and avoid flatterers and cronies.
6. Aim high, be decisive and you will succeed.

So, Yi says almost the same thing here. Be strong, steady, employ helpers and you will succeed.

Internal hexes 63.1.3.5.6(After completion) → 23
Daniels:
1. You must push forward, despite difficulty.
3. Your goals are noble but need time to achieve.
5. Keep matters simple and avoid ostentation.
6. Success is not assured Remain purposeful.

Advice is don't be too bold, start with a small clinic.

Transitional method (40 → 20) gives: 40.2 → 16.4(Enthusiasm) → 2.5 → 8.6(Union) → 20.
40.2 Rid fields of foxes; fill the golden quiver. (Crowley)
Gold means the middle way, be modest in your plans.

16.4 The origin of enthusiasm. He achieves great things. Do not doubt! Friends gather around you as hair around a hair clasp. (Wilhelm)

2.5 Progress comes through modesty and discretion. (Daniels)

8.6 Thy first step missed? Disaster shalt thou see. (Crowley)
8.6 The head is the beginning. If the beginning is not right, there is no hope of a right ending. If we have missed the right moment for union and go on hesitating to give complete and full devotion, we shall regret the error when it is too late. (Wilhelm)

Do it right the first time, don't wait too long.
The washing has happened, but not yet the offering Confidently they look up to him.

Last edited:

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
p.s. I also did a tarot reading for leaving the firm:
style="width: 600px" align="center"
|-
|
maj15s.gif

|
c2s.gif

|
p9s.gif

|-
| You feel bound with chains and hopeless
| You find new and real passion
| (card is upside down) Don't go at it alone.

veronica

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you so so much for your responses, they've been incredibly helpful. After much consideration I've decided to sign the contract with the existing company and stay put. I'm also in discussions with a couple of beauty salons to provide my treatments over there at weekends. Not a perfect scenario but at least I can sleep at night for now. Hopefully that's in line with the advice and I still hope I will be able to dedicate more time to my business in the future in hopefully less than 3 years Ashteroid :) Once again many thanks for your help!!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).