...life can be translucent

Menu

Health 3.1.2 to 29

Lodestar

visitor
Reaction score
I got a prediction from a psychic that I could have a sudden serious problem with my heart. ( I am a very healthy person) I do not know if the person is trustworthy.. So I asked is this prediction true?
Probably not the best phrased question. I got 3.1.2 to 29 sprouting to repeating chasms.
I did get an ECG - nothing abnormal was found, but the worry has been planted with this prediction.

I have started bikram yoga (I prefer yoga without the heat as I've done in the past but it's the only local option). I'm concerned that it may be dangerous if I do have an undetected heart problem. So I asked is bikram safe for my health? I got 41.1.2 to 23 decreasing to stripping away.. I'm struck by an interpretation of line 41.2 'excessive subservience to a higher goal can lead to a decrease in performance and feelings of personal worth'. I do not want to be an over-achiever.. I just want a balanced healthy life.

Any thoughts most appreciated. Thank you!

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Did you go to the seance? Did you personally contact him? How did you get your prediction?
If he is such a good psychic, then he will tell you why did you get it, and how can you avoid it.

Also try asking: "Yi, please show me the state/image of my heart".
"Yi, I got this prediction, please comment"
"Yi, with what attitude should I take this prediction?"
"Yi, what can I do to improve my heart's health?"

I tried to look at the answer from the perspective of the problem, and the problem is being blocked.
Daniels:
1. Your path is blocked. Stay calm. Seek helpers.
2. Progress is not possible. Wait for the right time.

Maybe in 10 years it can grow and happen, if you let it.

Also 29 is all about flowing water(blood), seems to me your heart is ok.
Wilhelm: The repeated abysmal. If you are true, you have success in your heart, and what you do succeeds.
Water flows without ceasing and reaches its goal: the image of the repeated abysmal.

Huang writes:
1. Strengthen your base of operations with strong defenses and good helpers.
2. All the sound and fury are staged. Conditions are not yet ripe and will not be for some time to come.

Don't trouble the trouble, until trouble troubles you. Banish negative thoughts and fear, believe in good health, ask for angel/god/system's guidance. Be moderate with fast-junk-food, get some exercise and you will be fine.

About yoga, I think Yi just says: "Just don't overdo it, you will be fine. Exercise while you feel like it, and not more."

Last edited:

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Excerpt from "Heal Thyself" by Edward Bach.

Another fundamental help to us is to put away all fear. Fear in reality holds no place in the natural human kingdom, since the Divinity within us, which is ourself, is unconquerable and immortal, and if we could but realise it we, as Children of God, have nothing of which to be afraid. In materialistic ages fear naturally increases in earthly possessions (whether they be of the body itself or external
riches), for if such things be our world, since they are so transient, so difficult to obtain and so impossible to hold save for a brief spell, they arouse in us the utmost anxiety lest we miss an opportunity of grasping them while we may, and we must of necessity live in a constant state of fear, conscious or subconscious, because in our inner self we know that such possessions may at any moment be snatched from us and that at the most we can only hold them for a brief life.

In this age the fear of disease has developed until it has become a great power for harm, because it opens
the door to those things we dread and makes it easier for their admission
. Such fear is really self-interest, for when we are earnestly absorbed in the welfare of others there is no time to be apprehensive of personal maladies. Fear at the present time is playing a great part in intensifying disease, and modern science has increased the reign of terror by spreading abroad to the general public its discoveries, which as yet are but half-truths. The knowledge of bacteria and the various germs associated with disease has played havoc in the minds of tens of thousands of people, and by the dread aroused in them has in itself rendered them more susceptible of attack.

Lodestar

visitor
Reaction score
Hi
Thankyou for your reply, I was just looking for a general astrological reading from this person.. My impression at the time was that it was 'fear mongering'... Creating anxiety in clients probably begets further consultations. I actually said at the time, what use is this information if I can't do anything? So basically I need to remember I did not trust this person.

I did frighten myself with other readings where I got 52 stilling.. Which I took to mean my heart would 'still' ahhh... One of the wonderful benefits of the iching is getting a 360 degree view of our own minds!

Thank you for taking the time to feed back on this, most appreciated, I am new to Iching and it takes a time to develop the understanding.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).