...life can be translucent

Menu

Why did he leave? 27 Nourishment

skittalion

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, two years ago in Feb. my best friend left me, then totally betrayed me, saying horrible things about me to people, excluding me, and treating me really badly in general. I was a good friend to him, one day he started saying I used him and betrayed him, then it was that I was crazy, then that I behave in a shady way. Yet he does that kind of stuff and is deliberately trying to turn people against me. Two years ago his other best friend came back into town, and a bunch of weird stuff happened. I was depressed all the time and continuously talked about the conflict i felt i was having with this other guy who seemed to be coming onto me and not coming onto me at the same time. Then it seemed my status with my best friend became ambiguous, and me and his other friend were antagonizing each other. So yeah, I asked the iching why my friend left me, and I got

27 Nourishment
No changing lines

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
He's a bad friend don't think about why he left...
The yi is asking you to take a look at what you're nourishing yourself here with. And the thing about people like that is they go about showing people their true Colors, if someone can talk bad about somebody then usually a person is like that themself. And actually nice and decent people don't have to do anything to prove they're not like that... If that's not you then ignore it and be you. Do not nourish yourself with these small minded things.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Why did he leave ? 27.0

Maybe he felt that his needs were not being met? So he took off to search for the source of nourishment elsewhere.

dancingfox

visitor
Reaction score
Could it be that you are so hungry for the answer to that question that in the proces of finding a satisfactory answer, you perhaps fail to recognize what would really nourish your soul and well being?

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi skits,

My experience with 27uc is "you reap what you sow."

Why did he leave you? I think Yijing says you separated because he took the low road and you took the high road. His toward drama, misery, and confusion. Yours towards goodness and light. Stay on your path. :bows:

I AM's girl

skittalion

visitor
Reaction score
So far, there is no update, I have no answers. I think though, that I needed to nourish myself more. I think he left because he felt entitled to me, and jealous of his friend, and runs away from things that upset him. He is my best friend, not my lover. And it's been two years. People who hurt those they love are trying to hurt themselves. Years ago, the girl he thought he would spend his life with left him with a note the day after his bday, and he never confronted her or tried to get her back. I think he punished me partly because she left him, and when I said to him, don't speak to me again, he felt the same feelings as when she left. Otherwise, I don't know. Thanks for the reminders to update.

skittalion

visitor
Reaction score
Why did he leave. I still don't know, but I'm starting to think that my bare necessities include connecting to my life's purpose and I was letting them steer the ship. Thank u for the song.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
27. Nourishment specifically warns us to be careful about what we take in, what we eat, and what we put out, what we say. Sounds to me like you're being told he left because of something you said. Perhaps because you told him never to speak to you again?

skittalion

visitor
Reaction score
I did, and I didn't mean it. I wasn't careful and that was a long time ago, I guess I should ask how I fix it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).