...life can be translucent

Menu

Brother often ask for money, Hex 42.3 to 37

Madmaxmel

visitor
Reaction score
My brother is often asking me for money, he is often in trouble. I sent him a little bit today. He said he would (once again) to pay back. I know already now that he does not pay back. But suddenly I thought that it does not matter! Once I have money, I can give away. I sent him a message, that thing is ok.

"I can help my brother, even though he is what it is, and it is the right thing"?

Hex 42.3 to 37

Does that indicate that the more you give away, the more you get back (about life in general in mind, and money, love etc) I got this kind of image in my mind. I believe that people who think the rich, but also attract abundance attraction. I'm not rich, but I believe it. :stir:

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, it seems to be the right thing to do.

You are a good brother, and he may become one too someday.

eastern_girl

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Madmaxmel,

I think Yi is telling you that you are a good person and if you feel giving away is the right thing to do, then so it is. Line 42.3 reflects your thoughts: you're not comfortable with your brother's attitude (the reason you asked Yi for advice in the first place) but on the other hand, you think it's not such a big deal because even though you face unfortunate events (losing money), you feel you are enriched on a spiritual level. You could also have a sincere discussion with your brother (report to the prince). Speak openly but be kind to him. No need for severity here. This is how I would see it if this was my reading.

All the best,
Eastern Girl

Madmaxmel

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you!
You are right, every time he asks for money, I get it a little uncomfortable. He has had a lot of difficulties, but they have been in his choices. I can see also myself in that help is ok, as long as it stays at a reasonable level. He has been in the habit of "suck" the power of other loved ones, and must be very specific how to work with him. And he still has a lot of challenges.

By the way, where is the "button" where I can press commentators thanks :)?

eastern_girl

visitor
Reaction score
Speak to him, then. The line says you have the authority to do that.

If you are a junior member, that button may not appear yet. It happened to me too.

Madmaxmel

visitor
Reaction score
You are right. I have given him advice in the past, told him to take responsibility for life. He appreciates my opinions, yes, but perhaps now is the time to get back to discussing. Thank you once again.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I dont know if the 'thanks button' is not available to junior members,
But when I am I logged in I see it here:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-26-09-20-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-26-09-20-12.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 95

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,