...life can be translucent

Menu

living with my girlfriend????

regardie

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
hello!

My girlfriend pressed me that I may live with her. She wants us to find a rental and she wants me to give my notice to my landlord in a fewdays. The relationship has been spent from the ups and downs.
I asked yi: If I live with it, how our relationship is going to happen?
I got 37 1.2.6 to 48 (dates back to one week...).

I'm really afraid of making a mistake in this choice. So I asked yi : is she narcissistic pervert (just a guess, because there is some signs that makes me wondering....) 33.1 to 13

thanksfor your help!

Reg

Last edited:
C

casstone

Well I don't know about these hexagrams but apart from them; WHY would you consider moving in with a person you suspect might be a "narcissistic pervert"??
Also, the way you talk about it is all about what She wants and it kind of shows that you're not so much into it, right?

maudie

visitor
Reaction score
37... "The superior man speaks the truth and is consistent in his behavior."
Line 1 - Confucius says: "He establishes rules before any change has taken place in their wills." So, make some rules before you decide or move in :)
Line 2 Liu's translation: "Her duties are to keep the household and prepare the food; she should not pursue her fancies. Persistence leads to good fortune." Put her in her proper place LOL!!!
Line 6 - get her to respect you and it'll be grand.
48, The Well - " The superior man comforts the people and stimulates their mutual cooperation. "

If you do what Yi tells you, it'll be okay... But in the first place it tells you to be sincere. And consistent.

maudie

visitor
Reaction score
The second cast, though... You have to understand that moving in is a step forward in a relationship you don't seem to want to be a part of. It'll be hard and painful to retreat after you've moved in, and you're still free to choose. In the second cast, no movement in any direction is advised. Mind you, it isn't saying "break up with her", but rather... "When there is a doubt there is no doubt"

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Narcissistic pervert? Oh geez you might as well end it now.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Btw what is a narcissistic pervert?
The yi did not answer your question in regards to that..
Instead it is showing you your own reluctance to withdraw.
Honestly who thinks of this about their partner and considers moving in with them..
Go with your first instinct and don't move in with her. By this simple statement you can already see you do not respect her as an equal partner, the relationship ship is already over..

regardie

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
thank you for taking time answering my cast! kind regards!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).